Transformers opening date announced

djlaosc

I think that WDW1974 mentioned aiming for Memorial Day Weekend a while back, with April for soft openings - but it's always good to hear it possibly confirmed by another source - and possibly an official date, rather than a rough estimate/target date!

It's amazing that this will all have been done in less than 12 MONTHS!

For those of us not from the US - Memorial Day is Monday May 27th in 2013, so the weekend is the weekend before.

HTF

FYI

The opening of the gift shop is targeted for March as is the unveiling of in park stilt characters. The opening team is being assembled, leads and supervisors have completed training, and we may see softs over the easter break:cool:

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
FYI

The opening of the gift shop is targeted for March as is the unveiling of in park stilt characters. The opening team is being assembled, leads and supervisors have completed training, and we may see softs over the easter break:cool:

Whoa, I'll be there April 5th to the 11th? Good chance at getting in?

HTF

It's far too early to narrow down dates, but given how far ahead the project is your dates listed are well within reason. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but this is the info being passed on to me.

Turtle

FYI

Would that mean Simpsons would open alongside Transformers Memorial Day Weekend?

HTF

From what I'm hearing the earliest we will see the Simpsons up is in June. Nothing else at this time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom