Transfer from offsite hotel question

Stevek

I will be in Orlando for a sales meeting, staying at the Hilton across from Disney Springs. After the meeting ends, my wife is coming out and we'll be spending a few days at POP. Are we able to take our luggage across to Disney Springs and take a bus from there to POP? Didn't know whether they would allow luggage on those particular buses.

Last edited:

Rob562

I agree with the above. Grab an Uber. If you only had a small carryon or shoulder bag you'd probably get away with it, but if you're talking full luggage, then it goes against policy.

Also, if your wife is arriving from the airport on the day you switch, she's eligible to use Magical Express to get from the airport to Pop (and use the luggage service for her bags). You could then take an Uber/taxi and meet her at Pop.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Stevek

Original Poster
I agree with the above. Grab an Uber. If you only had a small carryon or shoulder bag you'd probably get away with it, but if you're talking full luggage, then it goes against policy.

Also, if your wife is arriving from the airport on the day you switch, she's eligible to use Magical Express to get from the airport to Pop (and use the luggage service for her bags). You could then take an Uber/taxi and meet her at Pop.

-Rob
Thanks. She is actually arriving the day before we switch, she's staying with me at the Hilton the night before (Thursday) and we go to POP on Friday. Appreciate your response, uber it is.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom