Traditional Thanksgiving meal for 20

Grumpy4196

Original Poster
We are doing a WDW trip Thanksgiving week in 2019. We have to regular dining play. What recommendations are there for a traditional Thanksgiving meal for a group of 20? I already know I will have to book at the 180 day mark. Thanks in advance.

tractor tipper

Liberty Tree Tavern if you are at MK. Doubt you can easily book a table for 20 anywhere. I have luck with reserving tables of 4-6 during the same time frame, may not be together but you'll be eating at the time. (I find it difficult trying to talk to 20 people at the same table anyway.)

Last edited:

allidog1

I would call Disney Dining for that large of a group. I know from personal experience that Trails End at Fort Wilderness can handle a crowd.

DisneyJoe

We are doing a WDW trip Thanksgiving week in 2019. We have to regular dining play. What recommendations are there for a traditional Thanksgiving meal for a group of 20? I already know I will have to book at the 180 day mark. Thanks in advance.
FYI - many table service restaurants at WDW will offer some form of traditional Thanksgiving meal.

bigorangeandy

I don't know about a group of 20, but we have enjoyed Thanksgiving at Whispering Canyon in Wilderness Lodge. Our last Thanksgiving we had a table of about 12 beside us, so I would think they could handle 20. In the past they have had the traditional Thanksgiving meal with all the typical sides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom