traditional pages

eagles

Original Poster
i am doing my album in a trip report type style. so journaling is sort of important in my album. my pemenship is horrible so ignore that. i am not wordy like some others, so ignore that. the photos of my pages came out horrible, must have aweful lighting in my house, so ignore that. well heck, if you want, just ignore this whole thread! :ROFLOL:
seriously in real life the pages and photos look a whole lot better. i think my style is simple and basic. nothing exciting nor creative.

this is my album
003-5.jpg

005-2.jpg

007-3.jpg

009-4.jpg

010-1.jpg

eagles

Original Poster
i have not finished all my pages yet. so i still have all the disney sign pics, and our trip in finding our resort and then the day of arrival pics have to be done. but i have started with our first day in the park. enjoy your trip.

011-2.jpg

this one still needs the journaling. which is going to say something to the effect that the "lack of crowds" here should have told me something, but it did not. so i was expecting easter sunday to be very busy and i opted for the birthday fast passes. which we got and each person was allowed 3 rides per each group. so that would be 6 birthday fp each, plus our regular fp.

as you can see in the pics, (if you can LOL) there are no crowds here.
012-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

014-2.jpg

015-1.jpg

016-3.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Those are great, Louella!! The trip report style is an awesome idea. And all your journaling about no crowds cracks me up!:lol:

HollyBelle

I also love the report style book! You've got some really great papers, too; they help enhance your pictures. I love the DUMBO letters and your Buzz Lightyear page is really fun!

By the way, I commend the traditional scrapbooking... I'm always so impressed by it, but I could never do it!

eagles

Original Poster
Fantastic work, how long has it taken you to do all of that

i did the first four on one day, then then next 12 i did on this past sunday? ALL day (hehehe). the last 3 i just did yesterday. i will admit, i can become ocd when i start working. and everything else gets neglected.

eagles

Original Poster
Those are great, Louella!! The trip report style is an awesome idea. And all your journaling about no crowds cracks me up!:lol:

thanks tammy, i like that trip report style, but it takes too long. i am too lazy for anything that takes up too much time. so i am going to finish that 1 day this way. after that i will change my style. lol

yeah it really was terrific to have ZERO waits in lines, but also it upsets me that i wasted the birthday fast pass option. oh well, we had a great time and made others happy also by giving away fp's in the evening.

eagles

Original Poster
I also love the report style book! You've got some really great papers, too; they help enhance your pictures. I love the DUMBO letters and your Buzz Lightyear page is really fun!

By the way, I commend the traditional scrapbooking... I'm always so impressed by it, but I could never do it!

thanks holly, i am running out of disney paper though. and i have to put in another order. tammy is really the traditional scrapper, i love her style. i can't wait til jenn goes back and starts her traditional also. i don't have imagination, so i am so basic and simple. but at least they are done and in the book :D

mouselvrmom

Yay!!! I love all the pages! :sohappy::sohappy:

I think my favorite is the small world page. You know how I love small world! :lol: I love the colors you used on that one! And the letters are great! I love the papers and embellishments you used on all of your pages! Woohoo for getting so much done!

And you multiquote by clicking on that little quotation on the posts you want to multiquote. When you are done selecting, you just click on the reply button and all the quotes you selected will show up there. Clear as mud, right? :lol:

eagles

Original Poster
I'm sorry the crowds were so bad. :lol:

Love the pages, Louella. The colors and journaling are great!

thanks coree. :wave:

Yay!!! I love all the pages! :sohappy::sohappy:

I think my favorite is the small world page. You know how I love small world! :lol: I love the colors you used on that one! And the letters are great! I love the papers and embellishments you used on all of your pages! Woohoo for getting so much done!

And you multiquote by clicking on that little quotation on the posts you want to multiquote. When you are done selecting, you just click on the reply button and all the quotes you selected will show up there. Clear as mud, right? :lol:
thanks jenn, i think i like that one also.:)

eagles

Original Poster
Great pages. We do a journal while we are there as well. makes remembering things easier!

thank you. i sure wished i had taken notes while there. i started writing it down on the road trip home. so i know i forgot in what order we did things, but thankfully the pics all had times and dates on them, so that really helped a lot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom