Trading Quick serve credits for TS?

Mainahman

Original Poster
Hey all! We booked 2 table service meals last night. We have the Quick service plan. In my head this makes sense, but ive never done a dining plan until now. We have Napoli for lunch for my birthday, and a Lunch the first day we get there and have park entry at Yak and Yeti. We intended to pay out of pocket for my birthday lunch at Napoli, but would already have a QS credit from that meal. Can we then double them up and use it for our meal at Yak and Yeti? We chose the QS because we all eat on the go, and really like the QS offerings, but being my birthday, and then the girls wanted a welcome " home" meal.

How does this all work?

Dave B

Look into Laundry's for Yak and Yeti, you purchase card for $25 and they give you a $25 credit for your birthday, that will pay for your Yak and Yeti dinner, you also wont need reservations as you get priority seating with the card.

Mainahman

Original Poster
i dont mind paying out of pocket for both if i have to, was just curious. Oh well i guess that means i could get a QS breakfast then :)

DisAl

Or you can trade a QS credit for three snacks. It all has to be done at one time though. If we have any QS credits left we either get the big cinnamon rolls at Gaston's Tavern or the great big Mickey Mouse cookies at the Main Street Confectionary and take them home with us.

Mainahman

Original Poster
When i called he reminded me. We are there during flower and garden festival. and i can use those extra QS credits as 3 snacks per credit at the booths in epcot!!!

Or you can trade a QS credit for three snacks. It all has to be done at one time though. If we have any QS credits left we either get the big cinnamon rolls at Gaston's Tavern or the great big Mickey Mouse cookies at the Main Street Confectionary and take them home with us.

Weather_Lady

At least the TS meals you've chosen won't break the bank. In fact, if you share pizza at Via Napoli instead of ordering individual entrees, you'll spend no more there than at a CS meal, out-of-pocket. :)

As you mentioned, the F&G booths will be a great way to use up credits while you're tooling around WS. (You may want to consult their menus online, ahead of time, so you'll know which booth will give you the best use of those credits, since you'll have to "spend" them at the same place.)

Mainahman

Original Poster
good idea! I had totally forgot about the festival at first, and then he mentioned it. Good thing is Epcot is my favorite park, and usually spend at least 2 days there anyways.
At least the TS meals you've chosen won't break the bank. In fact, if you share pizza at Via Napoli instead of ordering individual entrees, you'll spend no more there than at a CS meal, out-of-pocket. :)

As you mentioned, the F&G booths will be a great way to use up credits while you're tooling around WS. (You may want to consult their menus online, ahead of time, so you'll know which booth will give you the best use of those credits, since you'll have to "spend" them at the same place.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom