Trader Sam's Shrunken Zombie Head - 3rd Edition

Stevek

Original Poster
Now available at Trader Sam's. Pic stolen from some ebay profiteer...I picked up mine tonight.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

TP2000

I don't drink that either, sometimes I feel so inhuman. *sob*
Honey, you could put lemonade or orange juice in these mugs, with crushed ice and a rustic-yet-tropical garnish.

Just off the top of my head here... Dress it up with a green bamboo skewer over the ice skewered with two thick lime slices on either side of a dark blood red Rainier cherry, and it would look and taste great. If you serve it to kids, a drizzle of grenadine over the top will thrill them.

SSG

Admitting a shameful secret here: I collect the Trader Sam's mugs. I didn't mean to; it just sort of happened!
Guess I'll be picking this one up on my next trip.

Stevek

Original Poster
Admitting a shameful secret here: I collect the Trader Sam's mugs. I didn't mean to; it just sort of happened!
Guess I'll be picking this one up on my next trip.
It's not shameful, I do as well. I had a couple sent to me from WDW as well. Will be picking up a couple more in about 20 days.

Stevek

Original Poster
I like this version! So far, I like most of the versions that DL has over the WDW counterparts. I hope to get one of these when i'm there in September :)
I noticed that the WDW versions are slightly smaller...both the Krakatoa and Zombie head.

Curious Constance

Honey, you could put lemonade or orange juice in these mugs, with crushed ice and a rustic-yet-tropical garnish.

Just off the top of my head here... Dress it up with a green bamboo skewer over the ice skewered with two thick lime slices on either side of a dark blood red Rainier cherry, and it would look and taste great. If you serve it to kids, a drizzle of grenadine over the top will thrill them.

Who are you!?

I just added "rustic yet tropical garnish" to my grocery list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom