1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Tracking MagicBand

Discussion in 'Using MyMagic+, FastPass+ and My Disney Experience' started by mdubm, May 10, 2017.

1. mdubm

mdubm Well-Known Member

Our MagicBands shipped May 5 (yay!). The trip always gets real when they ship. I know Disney is now going through a new shipping company. They sent a tracking number, which has been worthless because both sites (USPS and OSM) say they are waiting for the item from the other one. Will I ever be able to track our bands?
    Also, Disney website says 11 days likely. Is that business days? What is your typical turn around time on receiving magic bands?

2. sxeensweet

sxeensweet Love a little Disney every day!! ;) Premium Member

Usually once they say they shipped it takes at least a week or week and a half to arrive. :)

Edward101 likes this.
  3. helenabear

helenabear Well-Known Member

Our last set of bands we got I think it took a day or so to show up in the tracking system. We had ours within a week per a note I made when doing comparison of old bands to new on another forum.

4. JaxFLBear

JaxFLBear Active Member

Our AP bands shipped out on May 4th and we received them today. They originate in Davenport FL which is only 50 miles from where we live but they still go to IL and back before we get them.

5. mdubm

mdubm Well-Known Member Original Poster

Ours shipped 5/5, but just today (5/11) showed up on tracking. They're in IL. We are in SC, so not far either. Hopefully they'll show up next week.

6. Patcheslee

Patcheslee Well-Known Member

Ours shipped the 3rd, received the 9th. First time looking FedEx showed delivery the 13th, then updated delivery the day it arrived at the post office.

7. sjhym333

sjhym333 Well-Known Member

The tracking is terrible but we got ours within a week.

mdubm likes this.