Toy Story Midway Mania Strategy Guide! (score above 250k, every time!)

sweetpee_1993

I should update the guide, because I now know more secrets. And as the fates would have it, I may be working at this attraction very soon.

You working TSMM is ironic, indeed. Would you be excited or do you think it might take away from your ongoing fun?

When we were just there I recognized one of the opening CMs from the original start-up bunch & told her so. She looked at me in amazement. I explained about the extended playtime we had with all of them sitting outside during the passholder previews for hours waiting for the ride to come back up. She laughed & said that she remembered that day well even if she didn't remember the guests. Understandable. Lol!

Looking forward to the new tips. Just curious, have you bought the Wii game??? I wonder if the same tricks work!

Rinx

Just curious, have you bought the Wii game??? I wonder if the same tricks work!

I have the Wii game, it's really cool. There are some similarities but they are not exactly the same. Each game in TSM has their own subsets on the Wii. They are three of each type of game, each portraying a similarity from the real thing: i.e flying plates, hen house, little green men on the space ship. The one thing that is almost exactly the same is the mine car game at the end.

slacker

Haha, my goodness, all I wanted before I left Disney was to ride this with you. And to think, there was a guide all along.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom