Toy Story Mania Software change

Naplesgolfer

Original Poster
Has anyone heard of the possibility of Disney making a software change on Midway Mania to allow new games ? I thought I remember some of the insiders saying when the ride was built it was budgeted to have 2 more versions but they were cut. Wouldn't this software change be a very cost effective way to have a "New" ride to advertise ?

This applies to Millennium Falcon as well.

ToTBellHop

Has anyone heard of the possibility of Disney making a software change on Midway Mania to allow new games ? I thought I remember some of the insiders saying when the ride was built it was budgeted to have 2 more versions but they were cut. Wouldn't this software change be a very cost effective way to have a "New" ride to advertise ?

This applies to Millennium Falcon as well.
That was the plan but they haven’t updated it since Toy Story 3, I believe. Not even WDI can get a PS5...

Gillyanne

The PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii versions are your closest to getting an update with different games on them..
Which reminds me, I've been meaning to hook the Wii up to get my TSMM fix ;) I got some new plastic red/blue 3D glasses to use with it instead of the paper ones that I probably lost years ago

Cmdr_Crimson

Which reminds me, I've been meaning to hook the Wii up to get my TSMM fix ;) I got some new plastic red/blue 3D glasses to use with it instead of the paper ones that I probably lost years ago
I find the PS3 and Xbox360 to be the superior of the versions as it has one thing the wii version doesn't....Autofire.

Cmdr_Crimson

The plug and play edition was probably sucky but it has the cannon similar to the ride.
Yep, got that too. However, The pal version had a peripheral that look like toy cannon..
RH2UIVFi_sAlLoY6a8MeIi_uvfw2cXHCprlEZ23ulPuF1FWUNkN3BYhCNwn8_LhfOWKgMmPSnBal0ZCROYGuXxW2uIVm-W3cqe14GQ

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom