Toy Story Mania Fastpasses

We're planning our February trip to WDW and I noticed that Toy Story Mania is not listed as offering Fastpasses, at all. It's not that they don't have any left; they just don't have them. I didn't notice anywhere that the ride will be down for maintenance/refurbishment, and we just used Fastpasses for it, a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone happen to know what's going on?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
They probably don't have any left being we are getting so close under the 60 day mark. I know you said that isn't the case but I think that's what Is going on but I can't say for certain. :)

Upvote 0

BlueThorness

Original Poster
They probably don't have any left being we are getting so close under the 60 day mark. I know you said that isn't the case but I think that's what Is going on but I can't say for certain. :)
That would have been my guess... except that the ride isn't listed under the "Currently unavailable" section, though Star Tours is.

Upvote 0

Big Hair

I believe they are out of fast passes for advanced booking. I have 2 of them for 2/5 to 2/14. You have to jump on them 60 days in advance if you staying on site. I don't know if more open up each day. I will leave that up to the gurus of this site.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
We'll be there from February 23rd - 26th, and I'm still seeing no sign of them.

That is a very busy time since this coming year Mardi Gras falls on 2/28. Always pretty busy that whole week due to many of us southerners heading there due to being on break. So FP's are likely already gone. Just keep trying everyday especially closer to. ;)

Upvote 0

BlueThorness

Original Poster
So we're now 29 days out and still no sign of FP's, or even something showing TSM with FP's being "unavailable." I still get the feeling that something is up. I have never seen a FP ride not at least show as being "unavailable." Even when they are down for refurbishment, they show that way. And I didn't want to seem argumentative, so I didn't mention this, before... but we actually tried to get FP's at the 60 day out mark, but the ride was not on the site. Anyone have any further information about this ride, for that weekend? Or have a FP for that exact weekend, already?

Upvote 0

andy773

I just used my Annual Pass to check and I see TSMM FP'es available for every day up to February 25th. Lots of times available, mostly starting around lunch time. How big a party are you looking for? Of course with my AP, I was just looking for a party of one. If you are looking for a large party, try finding one available for a smaller party and then try adding the rest of your party later. Or break the large party into smaller parties and get overlapping times. For example, party of 2 at 1:00 pm, party of 2 at 1:15 pm, party of 2 at 1:30 pm, and then all ride at 1:30 pm. Good luck.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
We're planning our February trip to WDW and I noticed that Toy Story Mania is not listed as offering Fastpasses, at all. It's not that they don't have any left; they just don't have them. I didn't notice anywhere that the ride will be down for maintenance/refurbishment, and we just used Fastpasses for it, a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone happen to know what's going on?

What other fastpasses do you have? TSMM is tier 1 so if you have another tier 1 then TSMM will show in the not available section. That was my first thought.

Upvote 0

BlueThorness

Original Poster
What other fastpasses do you have? TSMM is tier 1 so if you have another tier 1 then TSMM will show in the not available section. That was my first thought.
nickys, you actually figured it out! The weird thing was that TSMM does not show in the "not available section," unless we try to modify our other Tier 1 FP. However, if we modify the Tier 1 FP we have, it shows up. Thank you!!!

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
nickys, you actually figured it out! The weird thing was that TSMM does not show in the "not available section," unless we try to modify our other Tier 1 FP. However, if we modify the Tier 1 FP we have, it shows up. Thank you!!!

You're welcome! To be honest last night I was reading through it again and was really puzzled. I hadn't really picked up that it wasn't showing as "not available", and was actually going to post a kind of "sorry, ignore that, didn't read it properly" message. Then the phone rang, and I forgot. Until looking through again today. Glad to help

Upvote 0

slipperalwaysfits

That's why we plan our trips ninja-style so we know what ADR's we want and what FP's we want the day before we can book them. Then we use our planning cheat sheet to get what we want. It's more than half the fun!! Of course, sometimes we have to change/modify based on park hours, etc but planning ahead definitely helps! :rolleyes::cool::p:):jawdrop::joyfull:

That said, you have to go with the flow a bit on every trip and be flexible!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom