Toy Story Mania 5/07/19

Camiller

Original Poster
My daughter Ashley is disabled and needs assistance getting on/off rides. We were at HS got to the front of the handicapped loading when the ride broke down. CM Jon offered to move us to the other side however due to my daughters disability she can’t use the pull cord to play the game (she needs the buttons to use instead. He offered fast passes in Toy Story Land but we already had one for alien saucers and already rode Slinky so we thanked him but said it’s all good; we were going to ride the saucers and then head home. We both thought he was really sweet to offer. A while later we are in line for saucers and here comes Jon, he said the ride was fixed and he felt bad we didn’t get to ride. He was there to wait for us to finish the saucers and take us back to ride Toy Story Mania. He did take us back and really made us feel special when we really needed a boost; what Jon didn't know is that we were in the park to get a break, since Ashley’s uncle had passed away over the weekend. Jon’s kindness was so appreciated, please thank him for us and let him know how special we think he is. Disney magic at its best!

Janir

If you have a Customer Service situation like you want to praise someone for, its best to contact Disney Parks directly, even a simple email will work days later. That cast member will get the feedback and his manager and it goes into his file as a nice bright spot.

I'm personally very into calling out good customer service where it warrants it. So many time customer Service people only hear or get bad things called out. I'll call out bad stuff too if the situation calls for it, but I make a point to always call out the good as many times people will just get lazy about it and then it slips by, where when you're angry about some poor service, you generally have enough rage fuel to make the complaint.

Camiller

Original Poster
I did stop by guest relations before leaving the gate ark yesterday. Several Peyton’s me to additionally post on this. I agree someone that stands out should be recognized; too often we dwell on the negative.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom