Toy Story Land Opening Date

SunshineTreeTerace55

Original Poster
Based on the current information that we have, does anyone have a general idea of when Toy Story Land in Hollywood Studios will open specifically? I know it is next summer, but I was wondering if anyone had a more specific idea.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Based on the current information that we have, does anyone have a general idea of when Toy Story Land in Hollywood Studios will open specifically? I know it is next summer, but I was wondering if anyone had a more specific idea.

I think the expectation is that it will open officially on or near the first day of summer with various previews and soft openings in the months leading up to that.

No Name

If this thread doesn't lock, I am assuming this is a contest, and I place the first guess on May 26, 2018. Good luck, suckers!

Goofyernmost

I'll go with yesterday. What do I win? Heck, all they have to do is tons of landscaping, finish a number of buildings, inside and out, pave walking areas over a number of acres, do all the finish work inside and out. Heck, I'm pretty sure that will be done so fast that it is just Disney dragging their feet, it's practically done already.:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom