Toy Story Land FP Dilemna

Biff215

At 60 days out today, and running into the TSL FP issue. Even with adding a second (mostly unnecessary) DHS day, we still can't FP all three TSL attractions. Slinky Dog is a no brainer for us, and originally I was thinking Aliens for our second day. Having second thoughts now as I find it hard to believe that Aliens is going to feel worth it when compared to the coaster and TSMM. Hoping to get Midway with a 4th FP as we've done since the third track was added, but with the extra crowds I'm now fearing that won't be possible. We'd rope drop one but that is reserved for Jedi Training unfortunately.

Long story short, which two would you choose?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Midway Mania opened in like 2009, didn’t it?

And did they drop RnR from the tier? If so...i’m a happy cat...

Haven’t been able to find useful prebook fastpasses at two parks since..well...genesis - I suppose.

Upvote 0

winstongator

At 60 days out today, and running into the TSL FP issue. Even with adding a second (mostly unnecessary) DHS day, we still can't FP all three TSL attractions. Slinky Dog is a no brainer for us, and originally I was thinking Aliens for our second day. Having second thoughts now as I find it hard to believe that Aliens is going to feel worth it when compared to the coaster and TSMM. Hoping to get Midway with a 4th FP as we've done since the third track was added, but with the extra crowds I'm now fearing that won't be possible. We'd rope drop one but that is reserved for Jedi Training unfortunately.

Long story short, which two would you choose?
How many times have you done TSMM? If you've done it a bunch (I've done it 3-5 times and would consider that a bunch), I'd do the saucers. If I had one trip and Everest was on the FP tier with Navi River, I'd probably still FP Navi to experience the new ride. I'm guessing you have kids. Which would they want? Are you doing other stuff?

Long answer shortened - I'd do the saucers over TSMM, but First choice Slinky Dog.

Upvote 0

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Alien Saucer Spin is just a re-skinned Maters Junkyard Jamboree in the shade, so I wouldnt stress out about it.

Mater's_Junkyard_Jamboree.jpg
swirl_saucer.jpg

Upvote 0

Biff215

Original Poster
Thanks guys. Definitely not stressed about it, just having a hard time deciding. I have two kids who will be 10 and almost 6. I'm thinking they'll love Slinky Dog the first time and want to ride it again, but I anticipate Mine Train-type waits for standby. Aliens standby might be even worse given it's capacity? Midway likely has the best capacity with the three tracks going, so I think that might be the best standby option (or a possible 4th FP).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom