Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Fox&Hound

we're heading down in May, and ended up spending the money for the early morning magic thing. they way we look at it, you get multiple rides on TSL stuff and they feed you, so after some math it only come out to about $30/person to go this route. If AS2 is 90% as fun as Mater's tractors then it will be enjoyable. That ride is more fun than it should be.

I liked the Alien ride but not near as much as Mater's. Even though he is annoying in the movies, Mater's singing and one-liners in the ride add something that is missing from the Alien ride. Cute but could be better....

DinoInstitute

Uh oh!

matt9112

got to finally ride saturday and l was pleasantly suprised.
the coaster was well done (from a coaster experience pov) i would say its the perfect level of intensity and the themeing isnt as bad as i was exspecting. more shade would have been a great idea the que design really is the only low point of the ride. swirling saucers was fun but meh it looks alot better than it is shame but still fun.

my two cents...

tribbleorlfl

So, we ventured over the Studios on Saturday and experienced TSL for the first time. Our take is pretty much in line with everyone else's: Slinky Dog is a fun, surprisingly thrilling coaster; Saucers is a an enjoyable enough little ride not worthy of a FP or waiting over 30 minutes; not enough seating for the QS; no shade.

My son made an additional observation: for a land about toys and playing, there's not much to play with.

doctornick

So, we ventured over the Studios on Saturday and experienced TSL for the first time. Our take is pretty much in line with everyone else's: Slinky Dog is a fun, surprisingly thrilling coaster; Saucers is a an enjoyable enough little ride not worthy of a FP or waiting over 30 minutes; not enough seating for the QS; no shade.

My son made an additional observation: for a land about toys and playing, there's not much to play with.

Seems like a missed opportunity to not ad a playground (a la HISTK which was removed around this time) in the area. Would have certainly filled a need for the park and easy to fit into the theme.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Seems like a missed opportunity to not ad a playground (a la HISTK which was removed around this time) in the area. Would have certainly filled a need for the park and easy to fit into the theme.
A water splash pad area also would have worked in that area. The one at POFQ would have been something I would have thought of for this area. Marie
I think the bigger missed opportunity was not including a speedway style attraction in and around Slinky Dog.
All of the above.

Plus more seating at Lunch Box. And shade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom