Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

WDWbuff2001

img_0890-jpg.212983

Credit to @RAXIP

WDWbuff2001

Looks like the concrete pad for one of the queue structures is currently being used to hold contractors equipment.

View attachment 213057

How long will it take to set up the contractors equipment before they can start to build the entrance.... oh and to point out a scrim is up where the entrance will be to get INTO Toy story mania.like behind the concrete pad for one of the queue structures

danlb_2000

Premium Member
How long will it take to set up the contractors equipment before they can start to build the entrance.... oh and to point out a scrim is up where the entrance will be to get INTO Toy story mania.like behind the concrete pad for one of the queue structures

I am not sure what you mean by the first sentence. Just to clarify, it looks like they are taking just taking advantage of that large piece of concrete so the contractors have some place to put their tools.

WDWbuff2001

The berm that separates Toy Story Land and Star Wars Land should be cut in half one side will be Toy Story with bamboo in the background separating the other Star Wars with rocky background then we have Phase 2 for both lands.

SirLink

In light of DisneyQuest closing, it'd be really nice if they integrated that "Sid's Mutant Toy Maker" thing into Toy Story Land's merch offerings.

If my memory serves me right Disney axed the brick n' mortar shop from plans in favour of merch carts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom