Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

HMF

Toy Story Land will fix this problem since "Pixar Place" will go away and the entire area will be themed to Toy Story. Personally I don't like the idea of a specific studio being a theme.
It would have been the only way to prevent Pixar from showing up in inappropriate places. I cannot stress enough how dumb and shortsighted the decision to get rid of Pixar Place will be.

Timothy_Q

It would have been the only way to prevent Pixar from showing up in inappropriate places. I cannot stress enough how dumb and shortsighted the decision to get rid of Pixar Place will be.

I also liked the idea of Pixar Place, but just because it exists, doesn't mean Disney would use it accordingly and not put Pixar elsewhere.
Current Parks management doesn't care all that much about the theme of pre-existing lands.

See Frozen not being in Fantasyland, Nemo being everywhere, and GotG being thrown around

HMF

I also liked the idea of Pixar Place, but just because it exists, doesn't mean Disney would use it accordingly and not put Pixar elsewhere.
Current Parks management doesn't care all that much about the theme of pre-existing lands.

See Frozen not being in Fantasyland, Nemo being everywhere, and GotG being thrown around
It would lessen the risk.

NiarrNDisney

As others have mentioned I agree the Toy Story Land could use at least one more attraction! I am probably alone on this but I this but I would love if they brought the the RC Racer from Disneyland Paris it just looks like a fun ride to experience!

roj2323

As others have mentioned I agree the Toy Story Land could use at least one more attraction! I am probably alone on this but I this but I would love if they brought the the RC Racer from Disneyland Paris it just looks like a fun ride to experience!

You are definitely alone on the RC racer attraction but I do agree that a third attraction (actually 4th since TSMM is the third) is needed.

ToTBellHop

Its capacity is absurdly low for WDW.

RSoxNo1

Toy Story: Four movies with huge profits and even huger merchandising potential.

WALL*E: One movie with OK profits and a lot less merchandising potential.
I really wish people would stop arguing for Disney as opposed to for thematic appropriateness? Pandora is actually a thematically appropriate land with reduced merchandise opportunities. The decisions should be theme first, and then worry about selling plush.

Kman101

If they are removing Monsters Inc. in DCA for Marvel, it'd be great if they could send it to DHS. It would go a long way there.

Agreed. That would be nice. I'd take it. I'd rather have the coaster just because it's different but if we can't have that then I'd love the dark ride! I don't know that DHS needs to be so coaster heavy. Like AK it could use a few crowd eating dark rides.

Pedro Soto

Dark ride of another Pixar IP. This ones been thrashed to death.
I know its been said by the insiders its not happening but another Pixar IP land (Monsters Inc) would be awesome, 3 attractions = dark ride, laugh floor & door coaster with Harryhausens replacing animation courtyard. Hope Disney decides to add 2 more lands after SW & TSL cause Hollywood studios sure NEEDS IT

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom