Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Bacon

05e96b06ff8f46958983b0d8ecdf367e.jpg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Yeah...I was quickly trying to do something with it on Photoshop Mix on my iPad. I honestly have no clue how to use Photoshop since I'm a biologist by trade.

With the select tool active right click on the layer you want to massage and chose 'transform.'

Right click again for tools such as distort and perspective. In this situation, 'warp' worked best to scrunch and stretch different parts to make them fit.

Every time I use PS, I usually am Googling how to do the thing I want to do. I would really like to take a class in PS. I've been looking for the time to go through all the tutorials available on YouTube.

YodaMan

Honestly the concept art just seems to be slightly off. The first overlay attempt accurately places the TSMM queue in relation to the current TSMM building, but A.S.S. doesn't line up with where they're pouring the foundation. The second overlay attempt gets A.S.S. right, but the TSMM entrance is misaligned.

EdC

Honestly the concept art just seems to be slightly off. The first overlay attempt accurately places the TSMM queue in relation to the current TSMM building, but A.S.S. doesn't line up with where they're pouring the foundation. The second overlay attempt gets A.S.S. right, but the TSMM entrance is misaligned.

We really need to be careful to place A.S.S. in the right place. We'll all be doomed if we dont.

Can we really come up with a better acronym for this ride?:banghead: :hilarious:

Mike S

A 10 acre land aimed toward the younger crowd and families with only one bathroom? That's crazy :)
Only two low capacity rides that both have height limits? Even crazier :)
We really need to be careful to place A.S.S. in the right place. We'll all be doomed if we dont.

Can we really come up with a better acronym for this ride?:banghead: :hilarious:
I think it's just perfect. It's just such a cheeky inclusion in this expansion.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

The concept art isn't a construction plan so it will never match up exactly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom