Rumor Toy Story friends makeover

Castle Cake Apologist

Right, because you think people around here are gullible enough to believe someone with 3 posts in 2 years starting two rumor threads. Methinks either you are following someone and want to come across as an "insider" or you're trying to get clicks to a site. Either way... Please stop.

There's no site supplied, so I'm not sure what site they would be trying to get clicks for? Secondly, this one appears to likely be true.

Texas84

Confirmed
cw.jpg

Piebald

Someone posted a photoshop of Woody and Buzz a while back and it looked excellent. If someone finds it please repost. It was what they should have looked like since the beginning.

Cmdr_Crimson

Someone posted a photoshop of Woody and Buzz a while back and it looked excellent. If someone finds it please repost. It was what they should have looked like since the beginning.
I keep trying to pin point where this is..I would have thought it was in the Mickey & Minnie heads how are we feeling post but, no luck..

No Name

I would be happy to see some small tweaks to make them look better like the poster above made, but nothing too drastic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom