Toy story 3

dennycrane

Hands down best Pixar film ever done, and THAT's really saying something. Simply a perfect movie all around, I had absolutly NO complaints from it.

As for the ending, it didn't make me cry but I will admit it gave me a lump in my throat.

BTW, did anyone get the breif cameo by Sid from the first movie? I think I was the only one who noticed in the theater. :lol:

i missed it...where was sid?

BrerFrog

The garbageman in the beginning and end. Note the shirt.

Oh man, now I need to watch it again just to get that reference. Not that it is going to be bad experience, that movie is so fantastic that I could watch it 100 times and still cry like a baby through the final thirty minutes of the film like I just did a few hours ago.

Tiggerfanatic

Just got home - absolutely loved it! And did anyone else notice the truck that Lotso and Bis Baby were riding in? Hint: "YO"

Thought the Pixar short at the beginning was fabulous!

LiveyMouse22

Saw it tonight and loved it of course! :) Was a mush at the end as expected..:shrug::lol:. Oh and the short Night & Day was great. I thought it was incredible-- funny and touching all at the same time! :sohappy: Bravo to another wonderfully successful Disney & Pixar movie! :wave:

Disneyson 1

Cried during the part when they were holding hands and during Andy's "Woody" monolouge.

A great great great sequel. Really amazing stuff.

DonaldDoleWhip

Coming from someone who wasn't a fan of the first 2 Toy Story films, I absolutely loved this movie. The holding hands scene had me crying, and I can't think of another comedy film that brought out emotions like this.

WDWmazprty

Just got back from seeing it and it was awesome! The best of the 3. Ken was hilarious and loved the ending. Now I can't wait to play TSM!

Mad Stitch

I saw it this weekend. Just before the movie started I heard the guy behind me tell his son “This is the last movie Pixar needs to make for Disney, and then they will start making movies for other people.” I wanted to turn around and correct him but I figured it would just be in vain so I kept quiet.

monkeysammich

It was so heart warming to share something with my 3 year old daughter that I loved when I was younger. The first toy story was in 1995... I was 13. Now, 15 years later... I have a daughter who loves toy story (she has a toy story bed, decals on the walls and a buzz, woody, hamm and rex plush doll. I can't find jesse >_< )

She went with me early on a saturday morning, we shared popcorn and watched the film. She got scared a few times, and I had a tear running down my cheek when they held hands near the incinirator... but it was all worth it to hear her scream happily when all was well.

I agree with everyone above... this is the best of the 3 movies. Pixar really worked some magic with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom