Townhomes close to Disney

CinderellaFan

Original Poster
I am starting to look for a townhouse close to Disney. I have visited the area of Windermere and Celebration and like both areas. Does anyone know what townhouses are built or are being built in these areas or close by? I would love to have a place that overlooks Disney's fireworks at night. Any townhouse communities that you can direct me to would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

dizzbuff

There are these townhouses that are called Lake Ream Townhomes that are off of Reams road. They are the closest town homes that would give you view to the fireworks. There are not that many townhouses on Reams Rd aside from that mentioned above. There are more houses and a few apartment complexes than anything else. Basically from Reams Road going south on CR535 will show you apartments and rather expensive houses. Now there are these really nice condos that have opened up right across from where Reams Road turns off CR535. But I don't know if they rent or are just for sale. Those next to CR535 will give you the view you are looking for. Hope this helps.

There are these townhouses that are called Lake Ream Townhomes that are off of Reams road. They are the closest town homes that would give you view to the fireworks. There are not that many townhouses on Reams Rd aside from that mentioned above. There are more houses and a few apartment complexes than anything else. Basically from Reams Road going south on CR535 will show you apartments and rather expensive houses. Now there are these really nice condos that have opened up right across from where Reams Road turns off CR535. But I don't know if they rent or are just for sale. Those next to CR535 will give you the view you are looking for. Hope this helps.

I looked t those townhouses early in 2005, but they were out of my price range (home magazine reported them at $150k, but they were around $200k). In ,my opinion, that would be too close, tho....might be a bit loud...

sillyspook13

My fiance and I currently own a townhouse in the Lake Reams Townhomes neighborhood. While there may be foreclosures in our neighborhood just like everywhere else, the HOA covers the lawn maintenance and exteriors of all the units and the rest of the neigborhood including the beautiful pool. There are no visible signs of deterioration or of being "run down".

I live in the same neighborhood with my fiance, and lived here with my parents several years ago. It doesn't look any more or less run down now than it did in 2005.:)

DisneyHoneymoon

Hubby and I are looking at condos near Disney as well. The good thing about the foreclosures are the prices are much, much lower than previous. We are about to make an offer at something in the Dr. Phillips section -- an area we never anticipated we could ever afford to live in! Celebration (besides the still astronomical prices) is to my opinion too sterile a community.

tink74

Celebration

We are staying at a house that says it has fireworks view of Magic Kingdom. It is in Celebration. If you PM me I will send you the link I used to find it........we are going 12/22 to 1/2.

chama1

Townhomes near Disney

I am starting to look for a townhouse close to Disney. I have visited the area of Windermere and Celebration and like both areas. Does anyone know what townhouses are built or are being built in these areas or close by? I would love to have a place that overlooks Disney's fireworks at night. Any townhouse communities that you can direct me to would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

The subdivision of Summerport is a wonderful "townhome" community right off Disney. We see the fireworks from our second floor picture window. It only take a couple of minutes to get to DTD and Resorts, etc. Plus the eating places just off the Disney property are great and cheaper then those on Disney property. You can also relax and "tourist watch" while relaxing at Downtown Disney for free. Everything you could possibly need for your family stay is close by. Hope this helps.

Chama1:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom