Town square theatre fire

kaos

so to summarize-
there may have been a fire, I may or may not be able to refill my mug; it all depends on if I remembered to make my rezie, Uni has better fire extinguishers, and I need to have an RFID implanted in my left teste for my dongle to work. Did I miss anything?

Paul jr

Mickey did a magic trick involving a bird (Iago) and fire... Iago flew away and set fire to the back drop. This is what the bus driver told me. Now they plan to replace the area with a themed stroller-parking / charging station.

luv

I just confirmed with my sources....the Magic Kingdom burned down today. They're not letting any more guests in because it's all burnt up. You should see the lines outside the turnstiles because of this.
Maybe they'll make pins with a small bubble on them that contains a piece of the ashes.

;)

stitchsMom

We were in the Theater on Wednesday and there were no signs of damage, lingering smells etc, and it was never listed as closed the whole week... I going to agree that the previous mention of a first-responder emergency was more the nature of the fire trucks being present.

On the note of Jerry Springer live at WDW... we witnessed a doozy at AS-Sports Thursday morning! As previous poster mentioned above - what is wrong with our society? A man (presumably the "dad") was fully shaking a teenage girl (presumably the "daughter") then threw her phone at her head. She scurried to grab said phone from the ground shouting a phrase at him that as a mother had me worried the "dad" was not a good dad in a very sad sense. As she was standing from retrieving her phone the "dad" full out punched the girl in her face... and then walked away staring all of us down with a look that said "I dare you to do anything about it". The worst was ALL the Disney cast members seemed frozen into in-action... Whole thing was awful and Sad!

Tom

Beta Return
We were in the Theater on Wednesday and there were no signs of damage, lingering smells etc, and it was never listed as closed the whole week... I going to agree that the previous mention of a first-responder emergency was more the nature of the fire trucks being present.

On the note of Jerry Springer live at WDW... we witnessed a doozy at AS-Sports Thursday morning! As previous poster mentioned above - what is wrong with our society? A man (presumably the "dad") was fully shaking a teenage girl (presumably the "daughter") then threw her phone at her head. She scurried to grab said phone from the ground shouting a phrase at him that as a mother had me worried the "dad" was not a good dad in a very sad sense. As she was standing from retrieving her phone the "dad" full out punched the girl in her face... and then walked away staring all of us down with a look that said "I dare you to do anything about it". The worst was ALL the Disney cast members seemed frozen into in-action... Whole thing was awful and Sad!

So, nobody, including you, called the police?

stitchsMom

Everyone had phones out including me - a bunch of managers came out and security - so in the end there was no need for us to call. When I say cast members I should have clarifed... bus drivers, bell personnel this was all outside. It was as if those cast members had never seen anything like this and didn't know what to do...

luv

There isn't much you can do unless you're willing to be hurt yourself. You never know who has a gun, either.

It's the kind of thing that can't be judged unless you're there and even then, different people would handle it differently.

You're right, though. It is sad. :(

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
so to summarize-
there may have been a fire, I may or may not be able to refill my mug; it all depends on if I remembered to make my rezie, Uni has better fire extinguishers, and I need to have an RFID implanted in my left teste for my dongle to work. Did I miss anything?

Don't forget to #ShowYourDisneySide

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom