Town Cars

Ericdep

Original Poster
Hi,
Can you please tell me which Town Car companies other poster have used in the past to get to WDW.
Thanks.

jackjenson

Tiffany Town Car

Tiffany was terrific. They can no longer wait with their car outside and come inside to get you and where they have to park is about a 10-15 minute jog from the baggage claim...so they meet you at the bottom of the escalator coming from your arrival gate to the baggage claim and leave you to retrieve your own bags and meet them one floor down in a designated parking space. Since it took about 10 minutes for us to get our bags off the belt and slide into the elevator to go downstairs to the parking space, we waited outside for only 5 minutes until our driver appeared and loaded the car.

30 minutes later or so we were checking in at our hotel. It was an absolute dream and well worth the $45 for the one way, even with a $10 tip for great service.

I think the drivers before Sept 11 could leave the car unattended and come inside and help you bring your luggage to the car and they thought that was better service, but such is life.

I would never take the shuttle for more than 2 people again, EVER. We didn't need to stop at the store for groceries, but that would have been included in the price.

Have a great trip.

Jen:)

Lynn

:)

We have used Happy Limo . They are very affordable and one trip to the grocery store . The cost is : $108.00 round trip and we never had any problems at all .

tinkrbel

we used tiffany and loved it :) the pick up at the airport was great ..the driver was alot of fun so I would recommend them.

**** 37 days *****!!

Pan

Tiffany Towncar were great. Something like $80 RT plus tip. Look up their website for a $5 off coupon.

Wishingtree

Tiffany is great!! I have used them on my last 2 trips. The service was excellent and the drivers were very prompt. They offer a grocery stop which is nice. Instead of overpacking, it's a great way to save a little $ if you are staying on property. Picking up sodas or snacks is a lot cheaper than buying them at a Disney shop.

Jim

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom