Tower Of Terror ?

markymark

Original Poster
Does anyone know if there will be a ToT at DSP, or of any other attractions that are due to be built in in the near future? As it stands DSP looks like it may be a little thin on the ground when it opens.

Still nice to have RnR closer than a 9 hour flight away !!

Spocky

There will be no Tower of Terror for a while in WDS.

I can't wait for WDS to open. The first thing that i will do is take a ride on RNRC.

Spocky

Originally posted by markymark
Will it be your first ride on RnR. If so you are in for a real treat. Shame about ToT though.

I've done RNRC several times in WDW. Since then i'm hooked on it. I think it's one of the most beautiful coasters in the world

WiCKMaN

Actually, ToT is greenlighted for WDS, groundbreaking will start 2 months after the opening of WDS.
To make developing this new version cheaper, Disney decided to build 2 copies at the same time, so they'll use the blueprints of one attraction for both parks... DCA and WDS.
However, WDS is the only one with a greenlighted ToT on the moment...

Greetings,
Remco

WiCKMaN

Originally posted by markymark
Thanks WICKMaN, any idea when it will actually be open?

The actual plan is to open it in 2004

Originally posted by Sire_Bobbie
how long would it take to build?

They'll start with the construction 2 months after the opening of the new park, so it'll take about 2 years to build.

Can't wait either :)

WiCKMaN

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!

Originally posted by WiCKMaN

They'll start with the construction 2 months after the opening of the new park, so it'll take about 2 years to build.
I have a new update for you! I just heard from friends (insiders) they have just begun with the groundbreaking for ToT, so construction is ahead!

Greetings,
Remco

goofy

i rad somewhere that it will come to Paris somewhere behind the Backlot tour road is (there is a huge piece of oland there which as obviouly been left for expansion hopefuly the muppets will be there eventualy) They have been height testing with balloons.

The only problem is if it goes in this postion guest will have to cross the backlot tour road to get there - STRANGE AND DANGEROUS maybe they will add a tunnel or brigde or somethin

DSP is basic with only 1 major attraction RNRC (i need to pluk up alot of courage todo that) i gave it a miss wen i was in WDW last year but i did Iniana Jones at DLP last week and enjoyed it so next Space Mountain then the RNRC thats the plan i hate being nervous about new things

DSP dont have many big attractions as they dont have the money they r still recoverin from the finacila troubles they were in all those years ago and unlike WDW and DLC it aint owned entirley by Disney so Disney provide little or no money (i think this is how it goes) For example DLP is currently rentin Space Mountain and the RNRC of Disney. Still in the future wen they have more money hopefult we wil get more rides at both parks as both r not as good as their counterparts over the pond. Its a shame realy as a 1hr flight is better than 9hrs but at the minute the 9hr flight provides more enjoyment once the plane has landed

I am hopin for a third park soon as well but then am very greedy and wont be happy till WDW and DLP have at least 20 parks an amzin transportatian system hunrededs of hotels and kool rides in all parks.
DREAMS

But remeber dreams can true just ask Walter Elias Disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom