• ToT

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • RnR

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Original Poster
What is your favorite ride between Tower of Terror and Rock 'N' Rollercoaster? My favorite of the two is RnR.

Erika

I voted for RnR.

First of all-- AEROSMITH!! Hello?

Second, I just love the speed! I laughed hysterically through the whole ride. ToT is a lot of fun, and I do love it, but I don't think I'll ever find another thrill ride I like better than RnR.

Tom Morrow

I like them both - A LOT. But I've been a big Tower of Terror fan since it opened, and I always will be. Tower of Terror showcases what Walt Disney Imagineering can do when they really do it right better than Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Original Poster
Another reason I love RnR is because of the music everytime I went on I would sing the Aerosmith's songs out loud. That is why it is my favorite of the two.

AdLibSean

I voted for RnR cuz ToT uses suspense and the drops are gut-wrenching, but there's something about RnR that keeps you going throughout the ENTIRE ride, the music, atmosphere, I dunno... It just ROCKS! (Maybe you just have to ride it with an INTENSE Aerosmith Fan, like my best friend, it made it that much more exciting)

jcrb

My favorite ride is the R R Coaster when they play

Dude looks like a lady
Walk this way
Sweet Emotions

Last week I heard another song and it did not have the same effect.
If you can dream it - you can do it

LRV3400

Better Attraction: TOT

The atmosphere is so emersive, the walls and gardens are dripping with detail. I really get caught up in the story which is very well developed.

Better Ride: RnR

The roller coaster in the dark cannot be beat. If we only look at the ride portion RnR wins hands down.

I guess it depends on wheather you go to themeparks for rides or for emmersion in fantasy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom