Tough Decision, Tokyo or Hong Kong

Boek68

Original Poster
hey everyone, just wondering if you could help me out on decided which park i should visit. I'm going in about three months and i have to choose between Hong Kong and Tokyo. I'm leaning more towards Tokyo but i wanted to hear some advice first. Thanks!

Boek68

Original Poster
hey thanks guys. I knew Tokyo, but my dad is an idiot and made me ask just to be sure. I geuss i really shouldn't be calling him an idiot though figuring he's the one paying for the trip

DigitalDisney

Absolutely go to Tokyo. Don't even consider Hong Kong Disneyland. It has some unique experiences, but almost everything there is a direct lift from some other Disney park.

If you're going to Hong Kong, visit Ocean Park instead.

Yoshi

Absolutely Tokyo. There are more attractions and shows. Tokyo DisneySea is still cerebrating 5th anniversary when you visit it.

tirian

^^ Because if you've been to DL or WDW's MK, you've already experienced about 99% more attractions and entertainment than HKDL has. ;)

cmatt

question, and i didnt want to start a newer thread...

whats the common consensus regarding the time of year to go?

Rey

Tokyo all the way! I've been to Tokyo Disneyland ten times and Tokyo Disneysea a couple of times at least. What do you want to know about Tokyo Disney Resort?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom