Toronto Disneyland

Old Mouseketeer

Original Poster
I'm surprised this didn't get any play. This is HUGE!!!
http://dailyhive.com/toronto/disneyland-toronto-islands-resort-canada
toronto-disneyland-1.jpg

OK...it's HUGE...for April Fools. The writer shows a keen understanding of Disney Theme Parks with a keen sense of irony. I must confess several Disney friends got sucked into it with me. I worked my last world's fair in Canada so I had major alarm bells going off over what would be the public opposition, as well as the demographic holes. But the author was so convincing. What really got me was the whole "relocating the clothing optional beach" thing. I confess it took the April Fools reference in the comments to bring me to my senses.

BrianLo

You guys think Anaheim is bad... sure shoving a Disney Park in the city with two major roads and two subways that spent years arguing on building a pedestrian tunnel to that airport (your only option was a ferry the 100 meters to the airport, or swim I guess) sounds like a recipe for success.

Ontario is too in the pocket of WDW anyways.

SteamboatJoe

If Disney ever actually wanted to build a northern or midwestern park, I'd be all for it....just not in Canada. In all honesty, my neck of the woods wouldn't be a terrible location.

Robbiem

Good April fools 😁. I do live the idea of an indoor ice planet star wars area though would love to see something like this if they build a Star Wars area in tokyo, shanghai or Hong Kong

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom