Top ten Disney shareholders

Did Knee

Original Poster
Does anyone know who are the top 10 shareholders of the Walt Disney Company and the size of their holdings? I know Steve Jobs became number one when Pixar was bought, but I was wondering if he is still number one, and about the holdings of others such as Mr. Pepper (the COB), Mr. Iger, (does Eisner still have significant holdings?), decendents of Roy and Walt and people like Warren Buffett, who owned 25% of ABC/Capital Cities when Disney bought it. Anybody got a list or know where to look this up? Thanks!

In 2011 the Board of Chairman John Pepper, Jr, touting banner at Disney launch the meeting to credits the people who drove the company through many personnel changes throughout the year. And also Speaking success of Tangled, new Princess in Rapunzel, always a plus for the company.

flavious27

Does anyone know who are the top 10 shareholders of the Walt Disney Company and the size of their holdings? I know Steve Jobs became number one when Pixar was bought, but I was wondering if he is still number one, and about the holdings of others such as Mr. Pepper (the COB), Mr. Iger, (does Eisner still have significant holdings?), decendents of Roy and Walt and people like Warren Buffett, who owned 25% of ABC/Capital Cities when Disney bought it. Anybody got a list or know where to look this up? Thanks!

well steve is the largest individual owner at 7%. The other executives own like 0.33%. Steve's share is 6 or 7 billion, disney gave him stock instead of cash for the pixar purchase.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom