Top of the World Lounge

wdwfan100

Original Poster
Hi folks. We are staying at the Bay Lake tower in Sept. I was just wondering what type, if any, of food is served up there. Thanks in advance for any info.

wdwfan100

Original Poster
Thanks for the info everyone. How are portion sizes? If we had a late lunch, could we get by on the appetizers?

slappy magoo

Does anybody know if there have been any "incidents" due to the first-come-first-serve nature of the lounge? Are people getting turned away? Getting angry?

wdwfan100

Original Poster
Does anybody know if there have been any "incidents" due to the first-come-first-serve nature of the lounge? Are people getting turned away? Getting angry?

That is part 2 of what I was wondering. If the access is limited due to popularity, what time would be best to show up to guarantee getting in?

Yoop33

It is not a problem getting in there. All you have to do is visit the Lobby Greeter on the first floor of BLT (not the DVC Reps) anytime after 5pm and they will take you up to the Lounge. It never gets busy enough to actually turn members away but it does fill up for the Fireworks so if you plan on viewing those from up there you may wanna arrive a little early.

cemeb4dk

question, we are staying at BLT, we are dvc members. My mom who lives in Fl will be visiting us, but staying at POP, but can she come up there with us?

wdwfan100

Original Poster
It is not a problem getting in there. All you have to do is visit the Lobby Greeter on the first floor of BLT (not the DVC Reps) anytime after 5pm and they will take you up to the Lounge. It never gets busy enough to actually turn members away but it does fill up for the Fireworks so if you plan on viewing those from up there you may wanna arrive a little early.

Thanks for the info. I am glad to hear that overcrowding is not an issue. It was a concern of ours.

mrerk

Premium Member
question, we are staying at BLT, we are dvc members. My mom who lives in Fl will be visiting us, but staying at POP, but can she come up there with us?

My understanding is that only 1 ID is required per group. If you have room on your reservation you could always add her as a guest. Then there definately won't be a problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom