Top 5 Restaurants at WDW

Hockey89

Hockey89. I just came from the Del Friscos at seaport. Thought it was great.
That’s great. I’ve been there once and so has a co worker and it was terrible. Same experience in Burlington. Maybe just three off nights. So many options in Boston it is hard to go back.

Simba’s Mom

Top 5, in random order-

Liberty Tree Tavern lunch
Yak and Yeti TS
Beaches and Cream (pre-renovation, haven't been to the new one yet)
Tangerine Cafe (it's QS, but one of my faves)
Narcoose's

Parker in NYC

Table Service
Boma
Jiko
Kona Cafe
Le Cellier
Raglan Road

And in a class of its own (but not recommended unless you have 3 hours to spare): Takumi-Tei.

Counter Service
Boulangerie Patisserie
Harambe Market
Kringla Bakeri
Ronto Roasters
Satuli Canteen

Lounge/Bar
Ale and Compass Lounge
California Grill Lounge
Hollywood Brown Derby Patio

Nomad Lounge
Trader Sam's

Too much? :)

GSP Guy

Table Service
Boma
Jiko
Kona Cafe
Le Cellier
Raglan Road

And in a class of its own (but not recommended unless you have 3 hours to spare): Takumi-Tei.

Counter Service
Boulangerie Patisserie
Harambe Market
Kringla Bakeri
Ronto Roasters
Satuli Canteen

Lounge/Bar
Ale and Compass Lounge
California Grill Lounge
Hollywood Brown Derby Patio

Nomad Lounge
Trader Sam's

Too much? :)
We've been discussing Takumi-Tei for our next trip. However your comment causes me to push the pause button on that decision. So I must ask....is 3 hours a real number? I'm having a tough time seeing myself in any restaurant for that amount of time especially while on vacation!

Parker in NYC

We've been discussing Takumi-Tei for our next trip. However your comment causes me to push the pause button on that decision. So I must ask....is 3 hours a real number? I'm having a tough time seeing myself in any restaurant for that amount of time especially while on vacation!

Yeah, it's a ridiculous time investment, especially for a theme park! I went soon after it opened but I've read that the "runtime" has since shortened. I'd think, though, that probably dilutes the experience.

NickPytlinski

hi all,

my favourite restaurant on Disney is narcossees. such great food, service and atmosphere. The views is great with addition of fireworks if you plan right.

Also enjoy breakfast at ohana, plentiful and great food with the addition of mickey and lilo & stitch.

one question, The Yachtsman steakhouse always gets good reviews from vloggers/reveiers but i only see a couple of people mention it as a fav here.
I had an underwhelming steak there December and very poor service (forgot that 3 parties we told to sit in sit in the little nook bit by the butchery) they kept seating people without even acknowledging us. We had an apology but put a downer on things from the start.
just wondered what others thought of this?

OneofThree

Yeah, it's a ridiculous time investment, especially for a theme park! I went soon after it opened but I've read that the "runtime" has since shortened. I'd think, though, that probably dilutes the experience.

Went in November, and dinner was just over 2 hours for us.
hi all,

my favourite restaurant on Disney is narcossees. such great food, service and atmosphere. The views is great with addition of fireworks if you plan right.

Also enjoy breakfast at ohana, plentiful and great food with the addition of mickey and lilo & stitch.

one question, The Yachtsman steakhouse always gets good reviews from vloggers/reveiers but i only see a couple of people mention it as a fav here.
I had an underwhelming steak there December and very poor service (forgot that 3 parties we told to sit in sit in the little nook bit by the butchery) they kept seating people without even acknowledging us. We had an apology but put a downer on things from the start.

Yachtsman hasn't been good for us for about 2 years now.

MJJME

hi all,

We went last year and it was good.....Going again in April so will update then but Ive always been a fan

Leo!

Fine dining: California Grill, STK.
Themed dining: Sci-Fi Dine in theater, 50s Prime Time.
In Park: Le Celier, Chefs de France

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom