TOP 5 Restaurant MUST DOs...

Mrs.Toad

Sci-Fi - for decor, a very DHS themed thing to do, a happy and quirky place, and though some have had food disasters here, I never had a bad app/burger here.

Liberty Tree Tavern - If you don't want to haggle at the two castles for a big dining production, the food is good, very themed, and lunch is never packed when I go and relaxing. Love taking in the atmosphere.

Le Cellier - was my lunch place. I make like the early 11 lunch ressie, and loved my chedddar soup, burger, and dessert, and now my burger has been taken away. Still stewing and what to do next. Do I go or replace this place?

Plaza - I was a fool that never ate here for years. Oh, that cheeseteak, and when I went they had crispy, steak fries, and I was surprised that they were different than the standard park fries, which are good, but a nice surprise. Not sure if that is still the same. Nice view of the park and love being on the border of Main St/Tomorrowland. A nice place to plan which land you want to hit next, while enjoying the turn of the century decor.

Flying Fish - I highly recommmend - Worth every penny truly - Many places are expensive, so why not actually spend the money on quality and exceptional tasting food? We ordered many apps and two dinners and not one thing wasn't excellent. My new Disney must do every trip.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Whispering Canyon Cafe
50s Prime Time
San Angel Inn
Biergarten (environment)
Rainforest

This list is as such because I haven't had much experience with Table Service Restaurants, and would really like to change this on my October trip, so I enjoy seeing others' choices as well :)

Aurora1

So many to choose from!

San Angel Inn
California Grill
Bongos
Whispering Canyon
Biergarten- more for the atmosphere than the food! My family's from Germany so it's a big party each time we go!

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
This is a tough one, there are a lot of good choices:

Boma (breakfast and dinner)
Jiko
Sanaa
California Grill
Il Mullino (Swan)

I have to add some more:
Raglan Road or even Cooke's of Dublin (counter service outside)
Wolfgang Puck Express (marketplace)
Earl of Sandwich
House of Blues
Turf Club

goodlife78

Good Afternoon! Even though I am a regular at WDW.. I have LEARNED so much from everyone on this site. I have been planning our visit in March and our visit in June.. And I see many restaurants we have not tried.. or have not tried in years. My kids are 10,15,17, and 19... So help me out. Tell me your top 5 Restaurants. :)

epcot coral reef love it, down town dise raglin road is good irish resturat in mk qucik serve love caseys corner, dhs 50s prme time is fun to experience, rain forest cafe in ak. also t-rex in down town is good

Allygator

Ohana is our favorite (dinner.) Since we often travel with our teenage niece, we try to choose places she enjoys. We usually will go to Liberty Tree Tavern, Boma, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, Whispering Canyon and Coral Reef. Our choices would probably change also if it were only my husband and myself.
We have about the same choices although we haven't tried liberty tree tavern. My daughter wants to go to CRT again for breakfast and I (keeping my fingers crossed) want to try Be Our Guest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom