Top 3 Breakfast Locations

Kristopher Rannells

1. Crystal Palace, for the puffed French toast, plus we were eating there when picked to be the grand marshal family for FOF parade
2. Tusker house, love the selection and juice
3. Kona, gotta love me some kona coffee and macadamia nut pancakes
Looking very forward to trying Boma on our October visit though!

Snowdrift7

We're just back after 2 weeks. We LOVE breakfasts - never miss them! But this time, we were disappointed in a lot of our usual spots. Still -Boma, Olivia's, Tusker House character Breakfast and Trails End were all yummy. Our least favorite by far: Ale & Compass.

spock8113

1) Ohana
2) Boma
3) Ohana
and if there were 4ths and 5ths I'd also add Ohana and Ohana.

The Pop's Food Court and Port Orleans are great Grab'n'Go, Wlderness Lodge's got no food court and their "food store" is a bit limited.
Had breakfast at Hollywood & Vine and Chef Mickey's, same stuff they serve everywhere else but it's a great buffet.
Haven't had breakfast at Whispering Canyon and I don't use ketchup (Catsup) anywhere in my breakfast.

eliza61nyc

So the men in my family are all huge breakfast lovers. Our favorites are.
1) Olivias. sssh don't let this one out. it is still one of the few places where you can walk in.
2) Crystal palace. this is a surprise one for us as we generally don't like character buffets but this one is pretty good.
3) Boardwalk bakery. they have a great breakfast sandwich we all love and pastry.

I never do sit down breakfast, we grab and go -

1) starbucks - in epcot./mk we always grab a quick breakfast sandwich on the way into the parks and our morning coffe and sit down and eat outside watching the crowds go by

2) epcot Boulangerie Patisserie - we always go here in the morning before food and wine opens as you can get some nice eats here! I like the roule du fromage (cheese roll with a lot of garlic lol)

3) riverside/FQ we sometimes grab something quick on our way out if we don't wanna stop in parks usually snack items like yogurt banana

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom