Toothsome Chocolate Emporium

KirstyLou

Original Poster
Hi guys,

I can't find an opening date for this anywhere, but keep seeing it's coming along well in construction. I visit in early September and just wondered if anybody had an insider info or ideas as to if it may be open by then?

danpam1024

as a fellow choc-a-holic, I hope it's opened when you're there! I could have sworn I saw October as a date, but for the life of me I can't find it. It looked amazing when we were there a week ago! I CAN NOT WAIT to eat there <3

Disneyhead'71

CmxaeakW8AAby0G.jpg

https://twitter.com/Andrew1arp/status/751089710689312769

trr1

Here are their descriptions of some of the milkshakes:
Chocolate x5: An explosion of chocolate with chocolate spirals, chunks, ice-cream and whipped cream.

Bacon Brittle: A fun twist on a breakfast favorite with bacon ice cream, bacon brittle, chocolate covered bacon and bacon caramel.
Espresso Buzzzz: A coffee lover’s dream with coffee ice cream and chocolate covered beans.
Red Velvet: A milkshake topped with a Red Velvet cupcake
Key Lime Pie: We’ve taken this classic Florida dessert and turned it into a delicious shake. You’ll even get a slice of pie on top!
couple of sundaes flavors are Salted Caramel Flan,Chocolate Brownie Bark and S’mores
The menu features a wide variety of unexpected, yet familiar dishes – from all-day-brunch crepes and quiches to unique takes on classic steak, seafood and pasta entrees, gourmet burgers, sandwiches, scrumptious salads

Last edited:

JoeCamel

That is nice! If they continue to add the lantern looking thing on the left and have the three entrances shown it will look pretty much like the concept art. No liberties taken there.

lazyboy97o

That is nice! If they continue to add the lantern looking thing on the left and have the three entrances shown it will look pretty much like the concept art. No liberties taken there.
What is released as "concept art" is often not. Art is created throughout the entire process, well past concept design. As the design process advances digital renderings are often even less conceptual as they are typically built right on top of the digital models which create the "blueprints."

Last edited:

brb1006

Here are their descriptions of some of the milkshakes:
Chocolate x5: An explosion of chocolate with chocolate spirals, chunks, ice-cream and whipped cream.

Bacon Brittle: A fun twist on a breakfast favorite with bacon ice cream, bacon brittle, chocolate covered bacon and bacon caramel.
Espresso Buzzzz: A coffee lover’s dream with coffee ice cream and chocolate covered beans.
Red Velvet: A milkshake topped with a Red Velvet cupcake
Key Lime Pie: We’ve taken this classic Florida dessert and turned it into a delicious shake. You’ll even get a slice of pie on top!
couple of sundaes flavors are Salted Caramel Flan,Chocolate Brownie Bark and S’mores
The menu features a wide variety of unexpected, yet familiar dishes – from all-day-brunch crepes and quiches to unique takes on classic steak, seafood and pasta entrees, gourmet burgers, sandwiches, scrumptious salads
This sounds like my kind of place.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom