Toontown To Town Square?

The Conundrum

Yep we've been talking about the plan to move mickey there for a while now over in http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=489170
It appears to be the plan.

Is there any truth to the rumor that the Main Street move is only temporary and the plan is to give Mickey a nice themed M&G area somewhere in DHS?

This is my favorite part:

When the Imagineers who were associated with this $300 million-plus project were quizzed about this matter at the D23 EXPO, they immediately got cagey. Saying things like "Don't worry. We've got plans for Minnie & Mickey." But now that rumors have begun to fly that Toontown Fair could close for dismantling as early as the first of the year, Mickey fans are now growing quite concerned. They just don't like the idea of Disney's big cheese becoming homeless.

Lmao I have not seen one person concerned over toontown being bulldozed (quite the opposite). I think theres more anger at him being moved to Mainstreet if anything. I just love how Jim Hill has some facts and then pulls the rest out of his behind to spice up the story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom