Tonys town square parade viewing during Christmas party?

kali1010

Original Poster
My husband has severe PTSD (iraq) but we love disney. We never watch parades because of standing crowds (if hes moving hes fine) was thinking of getting the party for him so he can watch. Any opinions from those that have done the upgrade? I hate the money grab from disney but it may be worth it we'll be there on the 11th

TrojanUSC

My husband has severe PTSD (iraq) but we love disney. We never watch parades because of standing crowds (if hes moving hes fine) was thinking of getting the party for him so he can watch. Any opinions from those that have done the upgrade? I hate the money grab from disney but it may be worth it we'll be there on the 11th

This is a good idea. However, just as an FYI - while you can watch the parade from the restaurant itself, the official Tony's VIP designated viewing spot is actually across the street from the restaurant in a roped off area. This designated area is an AMAZING view of the parade. However, it still may be a little crowded and, given that it's surrounded on all sides by the parade and "non-VIP" people, it won't be super easy to extricate himself from the crowd should he feel the need.

My suggestion would be to do the party but have him hang out at the restaurant. It's close enough he'll see most of it and get a taste of the parade, without feeling claustrophobic by the people. Plus he can head back inside the restaurant for food, wine, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom