Tomorrowland Transit Authority

degunter

Original Poster
What does it mean with the castmember operating the People Mover/TTA says "We have a Stitch Invastion" and the evacuate the ride? My sister witnessed this last night as they were getting ready to board. She said the castmembers looked "panicked" and kept having to tell everyone to remain in the seats.

Does anyone KNOW what that means?

hokielutz

No... Stitch really did invade the TTA. That's why all these attractions fail, at one point or another in the MK.

• HM buggies break down?... stitch interferred with the Ghost host or he pulled the red bulb from the bride.
  • Lights came on in Space Mountain?... Stitch hijacked a train and really tried to launch it into space.
  • Some of the AA's not working at Spalsh Mtn?.... well... that's probably not Stitch's fault.
So you see... most problems with MK attractions are not attributable to their maintenance & upkeep. Disney just hasn't found a way to keep Stitch in his own building. :lol:

phichi17

No... Stitch really did invade the TTA. That's why all these attractions fail, at one point or another in the MK.

• HM buggies break down?... stitch interferred with the Ghost host or he pulled the red bulb from the bride.
  • Lights came on in Space Mountain?... Stitch hijacked a train and really tried to launch it into space.
  • Some of the AA's not working at Spalsh Mtn?.... well... that's probably not Stitch's fault.
So you see... most problems with MK attractions are not attributable to their maintenance & upkeep. Disney just hasn't found a way to keep Stitch in his own building. :lol:
:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

chaggy102

That is amazing....:ROFLOL:

bates1960

It means that there was an 'intrusion', not 'invasion'. An intrusion is when one of our Guests decides to jump out of the attraction, and in this case, it happened in what we refer to as the Stitch part of the ride.

SirNim

I'm surprised they haven't added a miniature animatronic Stitch to the top of the EPCOT Hotel model à la King Kong climbing the Empire State Building... :lookaroun

DarkMeasures

I don't think I have been on the TTA once where a CM goes on the intercom and yells at some person "Please stay in the vehicle."

Maybe they should just add spike floors to the side of the TTA cars.

jmvd20

I have been on the TTA a few times when people either mess around or get out of their cars. I like the shock collar idea, it may help prevent us from being exposed to how stupid some people really are.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom