Tomorrowland Transit Authority reopening date pushed back a week to Sep 1

bgraham34

I will be there the 2nd. I just hope it will be open when I get there. I always enjoy this attraction. Its nice to sit and relax.

Well it's at least 5 computers, and that is just what can be seen from that angle. This is obviously more than a cleaning and a few new welds.

And I still remember the insider information posted somewhere that when the scope of the project was announced to the CM's that needed to be in the know, there were loud cheers. So we will see. I'm still optimistic. :D

I have 5 computers in my house. I dont think it tells us much of anything.

Im hoping for the best though and cant wait for it to re-open.

So did they actually make any substantial repairs or did they just replace the lights? This attraction really needs a good deal of TLC, when we rode it in April is was load and bumpy. Not very futuristic.

EPCOT Explorer

Well it's at least 5 computers, and that is just what can be seen from that angle. This is obviously more than a cleaning and a few new welds.

And I still remember the insider information posted somewhere that when the scope of the project was announced to the CM's that needed to be in the know, there were loud cheers. So we will see
. I'm still optimistic. :D

So, if I can line up 5 or so computers in my house it becomes a huge project?:lookaroun:lol:

5 is NOTHING in a project like this.

And again, do you have a source or a link to that?

Lee

Adventurer
And I still remember the insider information posted somewhere that when the scope of the project was announced to the CM's that needed to be in the know, there were loud cheers. So we will see. I'm still optimistic. :D
Sure.
Because the upgrades to things like the ride control system will be a huge benefit to them. Honestly, they may come out better than the guests in many ways.

hardcard

In case anyone missed Steve's post a couple days ago:

I don't care what he said... Did anyone else drive by the mountain today and see a giant mountain of twisted steel laying in the scrap metal dumpster?

I've been past SM countless times in the past 2-3 months and see PILES and PILES of sheetrock going into the building..

Will it look different? I don't know what to expect.. But to say not much has gone on inside of the mountain is ignorant at best.. There has been a LOT of work done.. I suppose we'll see come november...

Will it be the Disneyland SM refurb? no.... but, I don't think it will be 7 months of dusting off, and thats it, either..

It's all in your perspective, thats about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom