News Tomorrowland Speedway and Walt Disney World Railroad to be impacted by TRON construction at the Magic Kingdom

Animaniac93-98

Not sure why, but that makes me, like, half an iota more excited.

Maybe just because I’m slightly more inclined to believe in a meaningful, considerate push to correct for the state DL’s Tomorrowland is in.

Though I won’t hold my breath for the meantime.

If the proposal was just for Disneyland than maybe it was to bring Ant Man stateside? In which case it wouldn't be very exciting.

Nland316

If the proposal was just for Disneyland than maybe it was to bring Ant Man stateside? In which case it wouldn't be very exciting.
I don’t really see Marvel being too viable at DL only because of Super Hero Campus being right across the street at DCA now. In theory, I would imagine this would be an IP that actually fits TL.

yensidtlaw1969

I don’t really see Marvel being too viable at DL only because of Super Hero Campus being right across the street at DCA now. In theory, I would imagine this would be an IP that actually fits TL.
I was gonna say that I would guess not because that would make for 2 Marvel themed Shooter Dark Rides in the DL Resort, but clearly they didn't seem to mind doing that with Toy Story, so . . .

. . . But I do agree it's probably a little different with Marvel, and that Ant-Man is unlikely to be imported to Tomorrowland.

And, beyond that, it's unlikely that Disney will be looking to spend the money on a full retheme of an otherwise functioning attraction at DL in the short-to-medium term.

Captain Barbossa

Track work slowly continuing at Fantasyland Station.

9D3E6D00-BEEE-48C8-9A6C-4CAA3553272A.jpeg

Ties and tie plates ready to go.

23C30E24-560A-4B78-94A4-E42F339623A5.jpeg

Still using an old set of tender wheels as a track width gauge.

823B64AA-5E6C-4D65-9926-24BB8F5402C3.jpeg

Getting the block system ready for rewiring.

Glad to see work progressing.

aladdin2007

nowww approaching main street station......alll aboardddddd....I really miss this, the park is being voided of too many details like that, even before the closure Im not sure that was even being used??...we cant even have the haunted mansion howling effect outside anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom