News Tomorrowland Speedway and Walt Disney World Railroad to be impacted by TRON construction at the Magic Kingdom

ppete1975

heres two ideas I had, in how they might redo it

1547065765489.png

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
The Herschend family does the theme park world very well... their parks may fly under the radar a bit, but I would put Silver Dollar City and Dollywood on a must do, for those that want a great THEME park adventure.

Now if only they'd give Wild Adventures the same treatment and attention. Has the potential to knock SFOG off it's pedestal but not until they're willing to drop the mobile carnival rides and spend some of that Herschend money on themeing. Such a unique park...

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
You're right. It's just odd (for me) seeing something that's been in the park for a while just get crushed. I wasn't around for the Horizons demolition, and I didn't get to see much of the DHS or Fantasyland demolitions either.

We prefer to not talk about that ‘round these parts... :cry: 20 years now since it closed for good, how time flies...

docdebbi

yeah, I know the world ain't all about me, but I would personally hate indoors and/or super high tech on this ride. It's one of the few things my autistic grandson will do there- no sensory overload.
Can't we leave something for the littlest among us and the special needs?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom