Tomorrowland new entrance

TROR

I've never known a Tomorrowland without them yet they've never defined Tomorrowland to me. I feel like I should be disappointed in seeing them go, and who knows, maybe I'll prefer it with the rocks once I see them gone, but I'm hopeful for what Tomorrowland has in store. I want to believe good things are coming.

smooch

Like TROR said earlier I have only ever known Tomorrowland with the rocks but unlike him as of now I am kinda sad seeing them go, at least right now without having any sort of Tomorrowland revision confirmed it is going to feel empty to me personally. I know some people (probably most) are glad they are going to be gone but for me, until they just change the land itself as well, I am going to personally feel like there is a hole there and that it is going to be very plain looking for the time being.

mickEblu

Like TROR said earlier I have only ever known Tomorrowland with the rocks but unlike him as of now I am kinda sad seeing them go, at least right now without having any sort of Tomorrowland revision confirmed it is going to feel empty to me personally. I know some people (probably most) are glad they are going to be gone but for me, until they just change the land itself as well, I am going to personally feel like there is a hole there and that it is going to be very plain looking for the time being.

It could very well look worse or plain without the rocks until the new TL is finished. Some well placed trees and planters would help.

I was around for the pre 98 TL but I can’t remember for the life of me what the entrance of the land looked like.

britain

I've never known a Tomorrowland without them yet they've never defined Tomorrowland to me. I feel like I should be disappointed in seeing them go, and who knows, maybe I'll prefer it with the rocks once I see them gone, but I'm hopeful for what Tomorrowland has in store. I want to believe good things are coming.

You are a younger buck than I took you for!

D

Deleted member 107043

I was around for the pre 98 TL but I can’t remember for the life of me what the entrance of the land looked like.

peoplemover_entrancecirca1995cb.jpg

George Lucas on a Bench

Who's got time to wonder what happened to some ridiculous Peoplemover when you're driving by at 35 miles an hour? I see a place where people get on and off the Rocket Rods. On and off, all day, all night! Soon, where the old Tomorrowland once stood will be string of space rocks, water fountains, a restaurant serving rapidly prepared pizza. NASA exhibits, pin dealerships and wonderful, wonderful Agrifuture billboards reaching as far as the eye can see! My God. It'll be beautiful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom