Tomorrowland Dessert Party

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Original Poster
I’ve been going to Disney for almost 40 years but have never watched the fireworks from anywhere besides the center of the Hub. I know there will be plenty of different opinions on perceived value of a dessert party. I’m more interested in hearing what the view is like from the Tomorrowland Terrace for the dessert party. I thought it might be nice for my 25th Anniversary to enjoy the fireworks from our backsides instead of our feet for something different. Can anyone provide any feedback on viewing from the terrace? Thanks in advance for responding.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The view is not quite as good as the center of the hub, but it is a good view.

The great thing about the dessert party is all of the regular BS you have to go through to view fireworks anywhere else is gone.

No camping out for 2 hours only to have a 7' tall NBA player step in front of you 3 minutes before the fireworks start. No person in front of you trying to film it with a 17" laptop with the screen brightness set to max.

With the party, you just have a table, a chair, and about 7000 empty calories... just like Walt intended. ;)

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
The view is not quite as good as the center of the hub, but it is a good view.

The great thing about the dessert party is all of the regular BS you have to go through to view fireworks anywhere else is gone.

No camping out for 2 hours only to have a 7' tall NBA player step in front of you 3 minutes before the fireworks start. No person in front of you trying to film it with a 17" laptop with the screen brightness set to max.

With the party, you just have a table, a chair, and about 7000 empty calories... just like Walt intended. ;)

Dont forget that now you have alcohol included to ease the pain as part of the price. Seats go fast, so be ready to pounce.

Its the only way we'll be in front of the castle for fireworks as we dont like the moshpit experience, nor the sea of iPads, phones and small children that block the view of anything.

ne4now

Went this past weekend. The view is fine for this show. But you are paying for a seat. Get there early and dont have high expectation for the food/desserts.
Paying hundreds of dollars for the seat not the spread of pudding bowls, some fruit, cheap crackers, cheddar & swiss cheese cubes, juice concentrates, 2 beer options and cheap wines. No ice cream, no cookies, no cupcakes, no meats, no egg rolls...

mergatroid

The fireworks are to the right of the castle because of the angle, however if you're familiar with Disney then this should be obvious. There's actually a new video from 'Paging Mr Morrow' where he reviews it, might help you in your decision making.

crawale

I’ve been going to Disney for almost 40 years but have never watched the fireworks from anywhere besides the center of the Hub. I know there will be plenty of different opinions on perceived value of a dessert party. I’m more interested in hearing what the view is like from the Tomorrowland Terrace for the dessert party. I thought it might be nice for my 25th Anniversary to enjoy the fireworks from our backsides instead of our feet for something different. Can anyone provide any feedback on viewing from the terrace? Thanks in advance for responding.
Took the grandkids before COVID. It was a drizzly night but we were protected under the tomorrow terrace overhang. View was fantastic, food great and to be able to sit and relax out of the drizzle and not have to sit on wet grass was fantastic. Would totally recommend this - worth every penny.

eliza61nyc

We enjoyed the dessert party buy it's one of those "one and done" things for us. I did enjoy sitting down with a cool drink. The view was good especially since I don't do dead center crowds.
Happy Anniversary, I think it would be a nice treat.

Club Cooloholic

I would say for a special occasion, especially if it's just 2 of you go for it. As for me, I can't justify shelling out another $360 or more for my family of 4. My daughter is charged adult prices but is not drinking adult beverages . For that price we can eat at the California Grill and watch the fireworks from there with a fantastic meal.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom