Tomorrowland Area Smell

Sonconato

Original Poster
Pretty much every time I go to the Tomorrowland area (specifically near Cosmic Ray's), there is a strong onion-ish odor from something. Has anyone either experienced this or have any clue what it may be? I know this is a little odd, but I was curious since I smell it nearly every time. Does anyone know what it could be?

SW_matt

Pretty much every time I go to the Tomorrowland area (specifically near Cosmic Ray's), there is a strong onion-ish odor from something. Has anyone either experienced this or have any clue what it may be? I know this is a little odd, but I was curious since I smell it nearly every time. Does anyone know what it could be?

I suspect this may be the source

NiarrNDisney

Well for some reason Tomorrowland always seem to be the hottest part of the Magic Kingdom so maybe it BO from the guests sweating like crazy! I too have always noticed an awful smell in that area, it seems to start around the Tea Cups and spread from there to TTA. Its like Ketchup and onions! Maybe its a mix of Cosmic Rays, the Tomorrowland Speedway and CodeV

Cmdr_Crimson

72f9e36e2212224e45c32a91e4fdba90.jpg

Could be the speedway as mentioned above, it has a distinct odor...

The odor that gets me is spaceship earth, just going anywhere near that area I smell that "ride" smell

roj2323

I suspect this may be the source

theres a few trash vacuum locations near that location. When the vac system goes down it's usually in tomorrowland. Additionally some cast are lazy and will fill the vac ports with trash even when it's down so it takes longer to restore the system and the trash tends to smell.

Sonconato

Original Poster
Could be the speedway as mentioned above, it has a distinct odor...

The odor that gets me is spaceship earth, just going anywhere near that area I smell that "ride" smell
I agree, but I am guessing the "ride" smell in this case is probably the Library of Alexandria burning. Darn Caesar...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom