Tomorrowland Arcade gets PIU: Exceed 2

TimeTrip

Original Poster
For those of you into dancing arcade machines, the tomorrowland arcade has a nice new Pump It Up Exceed 2 over where panic park used to be :). The DDR disney rave machine was broken today, so I thought I wouldn't get a dance machine fix in. Lucky me there was the PIU machine just around the corner. :)

stof911

wow those machines are like crack for some kids. I watch them at the movie theaters at the arcade. When they get done its like they got to do it again, and agian, and agian. But dont try to pry them off the machine it gets preatty hairy.

Brian_B

Hey man, I do it for the excercise - it beats a stupid treadmill 10 times out of 10. Plus, running in place isn't a skill you can (1) get really good at (you basically DO it, and that's where the skill ends), and (2) impress people with. I have only a moderate level of skill on DDR, and I ALWAYS attract a crowd. Of course, 1/2 of them are more skilled kids waiting their turn...heh

TL arcade is my fav machine cause they have surfin' USA on it (Big beach boys/brian wilson fan)

- Bri

Chux

I've been playing DDR since the 2nd Japanese one came out on PSX, and I can say that PIU is a nice breath of fresh air. That being said, I'll test out the new PIU when I'm down there for Halloween.

JEDIsney

Thanks for the information.

I refuse to do those dancing machines in public anymore. They look fun and all, but they're just so hard! I've made the mistake of playing on them twice in public, and both times ended in humiliation.

(100th post!)

DisJosh

JEDIsney said:
Thanks for the information.

I refuse to do those dancing machines in public anymore. They look fun and all, but they're just so hard! I've made the mistake of playing on them twice in public, and both times ended in humiliation.

(100th post!)

I won't do them in public either. I play at home and I know for a fact I look like a moron lol. I have lost about 30 pounds from it though. I need to get the version of DDR with non stop mode so I can burn the rest of the fat off.

I was tempted to play the Disney version they have at the same arcade on my last trip but decided I was sweaty enough from the Florida heat alone. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom