Tomorrowland 1989-2003 BGM live recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Did you guys have live recording of Tomorrowland 1989-2003 BGM Loop? As so can you upload it to Youtube or send me a mp3 of Tomorrowland 1989-2003 BGM Loop live recording please?

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Try this....

No, I mean like I really find this live recording of Tomorrowland 1989 or 1992-2003 BGM Loop aka New Age Loop like this:
1) Bubble Shuffle
2) Night Fire Dance
3) The Palace
4) Summer's Day
5) Windswept
6) Inside the Sky
7) Inside the House
8) Sea Space
9) Fire Ritual
10) Behind the Waterfalls
11) Generation Prelude
12) Generation
13) Elsewhere
14) Hidden Pathways
Maybe widenyourworld will upload live recording of this Tomorrowland BGM Loop to YouTube on his YouTube channel or something.

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
No, I mean like I really find this live recording of Tomorrowland 1989 or 1992-2003 BGM Loop aka New Age Loop like this:
1) Bubble Shuffle
2) Night Fire Dance
3) The Palace
4) Summer's Day
5) Windswept
6) Inside the Sky
7) Inside the House
8) Sea Space
9) Fire Ritual
11) Generation Prelude
12) Generation
13) Elsewhere
14) Hidden Pathways
Maybe widenyourworld will upload live recording of this Tomorrowland BGM Loop to YouTube on his YouTube channel or something.
The source loop is available. Can’t you just add some crowd noise to it?

Technically it’s 1989-1994 and 1995-2003 due to the infamous George Wilkins loop.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
1) Bubble Shuffle
2) Night Fire Dance
3) The Palace
4) Summer's Day
5) Windswept
6) Inside the Sky
7) Inside the House
8) Sea Space
9) Fire Ritual
11) Generation Prelude
12) Generation
13) Elsewhere
14) Hidden Pathways

Or you could search YT for the loop... Since I'm in a better mood right now, this is an example:

You'll have to listen to see if it's the true 1995-2003 loop or the 2004-2017 version of the loop.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The source loop is available. Can’t you just add some crowd noise to it?

Technically it’s 1989-1994 and 1995-2003 due to the infamous George Wilkins loop.
Yeah but I want to hear live recording of this loop on YouTube so badly.

Cmdr_Crimson

Yeah but I want to hear live recording of this loop on YouTube so badly.
We tried...
23010288.gif

GustoGummi

I wish that this loop was still playing in Tomorrowland. The current loop is okay, but outside of the songs melodies they all convey the same feel and emotion. This loop was dynamic and featured some fantastic songs that slap hard.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I wish that this loop was still playing in Tomorrowland. The current loop is okay, but outside of the songs melodies they all convey the same feel and emotion. This loop was dynamic and featured some fantastic songs that slap hard.
Anyone else did not find Tomorrowland 1989-2003 BGM live recording yet?

Cmdr_Crimson

Anyone else did not find Tomorrowland 1989-2003 BGM live recording yet?
You have a lucky chance finding clear source audio versions of the TTA or Journey Into Imagination With Figment if you can find the individual who decided the one day he went to MK between those years sat down and let a tape recorder get the atmosphere audio of Tomorrowland during that time.....

To this I say good luck on finding it...

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
You have a lucky chance finding clear source audio versions of the TTA or Journey Into Imagination With Figment if you can find the individual who decided the one day he went to MK between those years sat down and let a tape recorder get the atmosphere audio of Tomorrowland during that time.....

To this I say good luck on finding it...
Hopefully this year we will get to hear tape recorder of Tomorrowland 1989-2003 BGM Loop for clear source audio version of the TTA too sooner I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom