tomorrow land desert party

hi there - sorry if this in the wrong place but does anyone know if the desert party thing is running past the 4th of july? my family is trying to book it for later in our trip (we get to orlando on the 13th of july - but i dont know when they want to do it) but there is currently no sign of that date changing so they asked me if i could post and ask about it.

Thank you :)

ToTBellHop

hi there - sorry if this in the wrong place but does anyone know if the desert party thing is running past the 4th of july? my family is trying to book it for later in our trip (we get to orlando on the 13th of july - but i dont know when they want to do it) but there is currently no sign of that date changing so they asked me if i could post and ask about it.

Thank you :)
Yes, it will run. Those dates aren't released yet.

Upvote 0

nicb88

I have read rumors elsewhere that the powers that be are currently deciding whether the TT Dessert Party will continue, be replaced, or be cancelled after July 4. Supposedly this is information from Disney Dining, and explains why no further dates have been released yet. I hope that this isn't the case as it's a nice treat for viewing Wishes. Does anyone know any more about this?

Upvote 0

Tinkerkelle

Hope not. Didn't do this last trip but were hoping to this October. Husband's cousin was showing us her photos of her recent trip, including the dessert party, and I swooned at the sight of so much sugary deliciousness.

Upvote 0

MissingDisney

I have read rumors elsewhere that the powers that be are currently deciding whether the TT Dessert Party will continue, be replaced, or be cancelled after July 4. Supposedly this is information from Disney Dining, and explains why no further dates have been released yet. I hope that this isn't the case as it's a nice treat for viewing Wishes. Does anyone know any more about this?
Heard that it may be suspended until the construction near/at the castle, the new turrets, and the walkway on the east side is completed......I did not hear this from a bus driver so it must be true! :p

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

I posed this same question for my August trip. I was directed to another unofficial Disney website where there are several threads on the topic. It was suggested that it could be as late as June before any more dates are released / decisions made

Upvote 0

simon71

Last year the same thing happened for our September trip, they were released around April/May last year. we rang up many times and none of the cms knew why.

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I found the best thing to do is to call. Which is what I did to make our reservation over the Memorial Day weekend.

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

Best comment:

Question: "I must have missed something. What are the enhancements again (other than the cost)?"

Answer: "The atmosphere, dessert menu and beverage offerings will be enhanced with the new Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party."

:D... it is in the same location, features a few character cupcakes, hot chocolate, and cider... still not worth double the price.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom