Tolls from DisneyWorld to Port Canaveral

wdwstateofmind

We've done it and if you take the Greeneway I think you need around $1.75, but I know tolls were raised recently, at least on the part of the Florida system by us...you really don't encounter tolls until the Orlando area'ish...I'd bring like $2.50 to play it safe...

wdwstateofmind

I'll assume WDW to Port Canaveral? Hubby thinks 4 booths, 3 @ $1.50 + 1 @ $1. I can't remember.
There are different ways...the 4 toll way adds about 15 minutes and is one of the other toll roads unless I'm getting the other one and the greeneway mixed up...one of the roads is only two tolls...

deanaandrich

If you are taking 417 (greenway) to 528 (beach line) it's going to be 5 tolls I believe. They are between 75 cents and 1.25 each. This is going to be the best way to get there. If you take 528 straight there you are bound to run into more traffic and accidents. Greeneway adds about 10 minutes to your trip but there is far less traffic.

ChuckElias

If you are taking 417 (greenway) to 528 (beach line) it's going to be 5 tolls I believe. They are between 75 cents and 1.25 each. This is going to be the best way to get there. If you take 528 straight there you are bound to run into more traffic and accidents. Greeneway adds about 10 minutes to your trip but there is far less traffic.
While I don't live permanently in the Orlando area, I've done the drive from WDW to Port Canaveral a dozen times or so. (And the drive from WDW to MCO at least 30 times.) If you're embarking on a Saturday or Sunday, I honestly don't see the need to use 417. I've never had a problem taking I-4 East to 528. If you're embarking on a Thursday, then I can see trying to avoid the work week traffic on I-4.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom