Tokyo DisneySea Believe Sea Of Dreams New Nighttime Show

SweetDuffy101

im still avoiding spoilers, Seeing this show 10 days from now. so excited and happy that Misia will be in the grand opening on the 11th of November.

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
I know nothing but I think it's supposed to be Neverland or the Second Star To The Right?
Yup. There's supposed to be a third ring to fully replicate the image from the movie, but the centerpiece is close enough:
cd9716f5f4dbcce221c1e8af8cff7ebca239a716.gifv

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
Here's the English version of "Every Wish Deserves a Dream". Not sure who's the artist singing in this track and if they're even the one singing the song in the show itself. The show version sounds more belt-y.

jrhwdw

Here's the English version of "Every Wish Deserves a Dream". Not sure who's the artist singing in this track and if they're even the one singing the song in the show itself. The show version sounds more belt-y.

Nothing against MISIA but I like the English Version Better! Would be nice if TDS did both versions after Believe! I'm guessing TDS is getting a Believe CD which is why the English Exit Song was made?

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
Nothing against MISIA but I like the English Version Better! Would be nice if TDS did both versions after Believe! I'm guessing TDS is getting a Believe CD which is why the English Exit Song was made?
Yup, there will be a new soundtrack that will be released on November 30: "Tokyo Disney Resort has also announced the release of the soundtrack of “Believe! Sea of Dreams” including music from the new nighttime show. The soundtrack, which is priced at ¥2,750, will be available for presale on November 16, 2022, with a general release on November 30."

Not sure how that English track got released... Also, the soundtracks released from TDR aren't on Spotify, right? Only physical?

Last edited:

TTA94

Original Poster
Yup, there will be a new soundtrack that will be released on November 30: "Tokyo Disney Resort has also announced the release of the soundtrack of “Believe! Sea of Dreams” including music from the new nighttime show. The soundtrack, which is priced at ¥2,750, will be available for presale on November 16, 2022, with a general release on November 30."

Not sure how that English track got released... Also, the soundtracks released from TDR aren't on Spotify, right? Only physical?

Will this be released on iTunes as well?

SweetDuffy101

official park twitter page has released Misia being part of the opening ceremony of the new show.
"Dubbed as the Voice of Japan" Misia is an Iconic legend within the music scene in Japan.

During the Greeting show people saw her Lip syncing to her song "Every Wish Deserves a Dream."

SweetDuffy101

That’s what I said! It sounds a lot like her.

I’m not sure. Would be great if they did, but since the TDR albums aren’t even on Spotify (unless it’s geolocked or something), I doubt that it would be on Itunes.
its locked on certain territories since its Under the label of Universal Music Group.

But here in Japan most albums are available with exceptions on old released albums not covered by the new label company for TDR.

Soleurs

In the Parks
Yes
The English track is the demo from the composer Emily Bear’s website.
I’m not sure. Would be great if they did, but since the TDR albums aren’t even on Spotify (unless it’s geolocked or something), I doubt that it would be on Itunes.
They’re region locked to Japan only but available to stream here.

official park twitter page has released Misia being part of the opening ceremony of the new show.
"Dubbed as the Voice of Japan" Misia is an Iconic legend within the music scene in Japan.

During the Greeting show people saw her Lip syncing to her song "Every Wish Deserves a Dream."

It was cool, I just got home from the park. People freaked out even though it was leaked on Twitter a week or two ago. Notably, the characters went out in their 20th costumes rather than their Believe costumes. Personally I’d hoped she would sing Sea of Dreams too, but alas.

Crowd control today was an absolute disaster though. I have many, many things to complain about, but essentially they’re still working out how DPA should work and very much oversold the park today.

jrhwdw

It was cool, I just got home from the park. People freaked out even though it was leaked on Twitter a week or two ago. Notably, the characters went out in their 20th costumes rather than their Believe costumes. Personally I’d hoped she would sing Sea of Dreams too, but alas.

Crowd control today was an absolute disaster though. I have many, many things to complain about, but essentially they’re still working out how DPA should work and very much oversold the park today.
Did Believe start immediately after the Greeting? Or was there some down time?

SweetDuffy101

They really wanted this show to debut during the 20th anniversary, And after months of delays we now have one of the best spectaculars in Tokyo Disney Resort.

I wonder if Tokyo disney will be willing to increase its entertainers by december.

Remember when they released audition dates for 2022/23 cast members, last i checked that debut of the new set of performers are slated to make there debut From December of 2022 through April 2023.

SweetDuffy101

Did Believe start immediately after the Greeting? Or was there some down time?
I believed(no pun intended )it was delayed for some reason maybe due to opening greeting show and some officials were needed to be on the right area to start the show. Other than that it was one of the best opening of nighttime spectacular in recent disneysea history.

Fantasmic Didn't get a proper ceremony during its debut due to the earthquake that hit japan in 2011.

jrhwdw

They really wanted this show to debut during the 20th anniversary, And after months of delays we now have one of the best spectaculars in Tokyo Disney Resort.

I wonder if Tokyo disney will be willing to increase its entertainers by december.

Remember when they released audition dates for 2022/23 cast members, last i checked that debut of the new set of performers are slated to make there debut From December of 2022 through April 2023.
Would be nice if Parades went back to Pre COVID this year! Might be too late for Christmas Stories and TDS Christmas.....

jrhwdw

I believed(no pun intended )it was delayed for some reason maybe due to opening greeting show and some officials were needed to be on the right area to start the show. Other than that it was one of the best opening of nighttime spectacular in recent disneysea history.

Fantasmic Didn't get a proper ceremony during its debut due to the earthquake that hit japan in 2011.
I wonder what was planned for F!.......

Steve2753

Are there any info to why they aren't using the pit from Braviseamo in any form or capacity in Believe? That scrapped concept art of Believe was supposedly going to use it to house a giant water spirit(?) animatronic but that was nowhere to be found in the final product.

Attachments

• TDS_NighttimeSpectacularConceptArt_3-7209155.jpeg
    TDS_NighttimeSpectacularConceptArt_3-7209155.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 117

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom