Tokyo Disneyland Resort with a Light Blanket of Snow!

EPCOT Explorer

That is flipping awesome! :D LOVE the Mount Prometheus shots. That looks real, not like a theme park.

Only thing I don't get is the Duffy Craze over there. :lol:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Neither do I. Seriously people,he's a teddy bear.:lol::lookaroun

You guys know about American Girl dolls, right? :)

I read the article as well. That park is simply amazing. Wish I could go someday, but I think DLP will be my first overseas park....

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Yeah, what about them?

It's just the, well American girl, version of Duffy. Overpriced toys (teddy bears, and absurdly overpriced dolls) whose fan base far exceeds anything beyond comprehension. And I've bought two of the AG POS for my daughter...:brick:

EPCOT Explorer

It's just the, well American girl, version of Duffy. Overpriced toys (teddy bears, and absurdly overpriced dolls) whose fan base far exceeds anything beyond comprehension. And I've bought two of the AG POS for my daughter...:brick:

Say no more. :dazzle: Yes, insanity. :lol:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Say no more. :dazzle: Yes, insanity. :lol:

An do you know how expensive those little buggers are? I could make some serious money on my "Matt Stover for Super Bowl MVP" bet with the bank I used to buy those overpriced prices of Taiwanese plastic....

Ok, sorry for the rant there. :lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

An do you know how expensive those little buggers are? I could make some serious money on my "Matt Stover for Super Bowl MVP" bet with the bank I used to buy those overpriced prices of Taiwanese plastic....

Ok, sorry for the rant there. :lookaroun

:ROFLOL:

That expensive?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom