Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

jrhwdw

If TDR has no money for TDL's Easter/ Summer and Star Festival......Maybe TDR should cann Pixar Winter 2020 and use that money to fund at least Star Festival!

SweetDuffy101

#ThanksFantasyland #ThanksTokyo2020

I guess OLC got lazy with the olympics and new Fantasyland.(and we went over budget with Fantasyland expansion.)

and Oh one last thing The pirates summer event from this year and next year, Surprise its going to be a downgraded event with lesser seasonal atmosphere....... Yeah there’s that, with the tax hike happening and im already seeing twitter with many holders are passing on renewing there passes until theres new to offer besides the New area.

mickeyfan5534

I've got a hunch that they're either going super top secret with a new Spring/Summer event at Land or Tokyo DisneySea's 20th is going to be absolutely massive so they're going cheap this year.
The real tragedy is that Tip-Top Easter is back.

jrhwdw

I've got a hunch that they're either going super top secret with a new Spring/Summer event at Land or Tokyo DisneySea's 20th is going to be absolutely massive so they're going cheap this year.
The real tragedy is that Tip-Top Easter is back.

I liked Tip Top, YT didn't for some reason (YT didn't like Mystique until yesterday morning! Rollseyes! Better not happen with EF!!)

I don't think On The Run is as good as Hoppity Springtime so not so sad about that. I am gutted if Star Festival is gone! Isn't that a Japanese Holiday?!

ThemeParkTraveller

TDS peak period of entertainment ended when they stopped performing Legend of Mythica and any non-seasonal daytime lagoon shows. After Fantasmic ends next year, there will be (for the first time) a prolonged period without either a daytime or nighttime lagoon spectacular in the park. I really hope TDS 20th delivers a worthy replacement for Fantasmic.

RandySavage

Peter Pan 1 TDS subland c1d.jpg

The artwork above gives an idea of the Pan area flatride: vehicles moving around a short track. Reminds me of Universal Singapore's Egyptian Jeep ride in scale/type.

ThemeParkTraveller

Gross floor area
*82,129 sq.ft : Motion-base Ride (2 stories)
**5,812 sq.ft : Trackless Ride

**1,615 sq.ft : Pirates Ship
**1,076 sq.ft : Rockworks Building
*18,837 sq.ft : Restaurant A
****108 sq.ft : Stanchion Warehouse A (backstage)

*38,965 sq.ft : Boat Ride A (2 stories)
****161 sq.ft : Boat Ride Entry Building
*49,945 sq.ft : Restaurant B & Restaurant C (2 stories)

*95,906 sq.ft : Boat Ride B (2 stories)
**1,076 sq.ft : Shop
**3,014 sq.ft : Area Restroom
****538 sq.ft : Ice & Drink Cart
****215 sq.ft : Popcorn Cart
****215 sq.ft : Merchandise Cart
****323 sq.ft : Vending Machine
****108 sq.ft : Stanchion Warehouse B (backstage)

771,772 sq.ft : Hotel (9 stories)
****215 sq.ft : Hotel Security Booth
****484 sq.ft : Gazebo

*36,382 sq.ft : CEP Building (backstage)
**2,368 sq.ft : Power Branch(power generation) (backstage)

81,935 sq.ft : BatB Ride (2 stories)

Looking back, it was reported that the flat ride in the Peter Pan area would be trackless. The footprint would also be a little smaller than Luigi's at DCA.

SweetDuffy101

Starting Today until the Final performance of One Mans Dream, One Mans Dream will play its final curtain call with soundtrack from the Original Disneyland version.

jrhwdw

Starting Today until the Final performance of One Mans Dream, One Mans Dream will play its final curtain call with soundtrack from the Original Disneyland version.

I think I heard a little of OMD II in there as well!! SO GLAD TDL decided to do a Tag for this! And that's it's every performance, every day!(I couldn't tell from Twitter if this was a 1 time thing for private or not)

mickeyfan5534

What a genuinely charming way to say goodbye to the show. It's nice to see the English version of the main theme song being used because it's a really great theme that gets lost in translation.

SweetDuffy101

I think I heard a little of OMD II in there as well!! SO GLAD TDL decided to do a Tag for this! And that's it's every performance, every day!(I couldn't tell from Twitter if this was a 1 time thing for private or not)
Its going to be played on every show until its final performance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom