Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

SweetDuffy101

tanc

I was searching around in Japanese for permits but couldn't find anything. Specifically I was curious about the pirates renovation

tanc

Who knows, will it lose the auction scene? Or is it the fact it hasn't been renovated in 15 years? Or is Tokyo demaking their version (wishful thinking, but to me that would be like a dream come true)

SweetDuffy101

Holy Bonkers.... The pricetag of this show to make is 9.5 Billion yen. Historically the most expensive nighttime spectacular to make.

In recent entertainment
Legend of Mythica had a budget of 2.5 Billion yen to make.
Fantasmic Had a budget of 3.0 Billion yen to make.
Braviseamo had 2.0 Billion yen to make.

May I remind you that this is the longest nighttime spectacular to play at Tokyo DisneySea with a 30 mins runtime.

Last edited:

tanc

I plan to go May 2023, highly doubt FS will be open though. Hoping to hear from D23 as well. I have searched around in Japanese for any construction updates and haven't found much.

CalebS

I plan to go May 2023, highly doubt FS will be open though. Hoping to hear from D23 as well. I have searched around in Japanese for any construction updates and haven't found much.
I am hoping to go soon when they allow foreign travel without masks. If you look at theme parx they have some photos

tanc

Question about Tokyo Disney, if I wanted to do 4 days at Disney, can I buy 4 tickets for the same day or do they have to individually be for a specific day?

In other words, are Tokyo Disney tickets bound to a specific date and I would have to select 4 individual dates to go to both parks? I want to do 2 days at DisneySea and 2 days at Tokyo Disney. I tried asking around Reddit and a few other places but there's really not much information regarding purchasing tickets for multiple days. Are you capped to a certain amount of tickets you can purchase right now? I know there is a cap of 5 tickets but I am assuming that is just for a single day?

It's really a confusing system, and it is even more of a nightmare that foreign cards don't work with Tokyo Disney as of right now. I wouldn't go until May 2023 though so I hope things get a bit better.

I sent an inquiry to them but still waiting to hear back. Just ridiculous the hardest thing about Tokyo Disney is literally buying a ticket. I can read Japanese so language is not an issue for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom