Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

cheezbat

Would be nice if DLR gets a MysticManor ride. Or, get PotC ride system over in DLR for one of the expansions. Thanks for letting me know, now my creative, and brainstorming mind are spinning faster & very excited for all these expansions.
Now is this BatB ride system and AAs, gonna be only exclusive to TDL? I think I seen maybe they were, or not gonna be somewhere on here
Disneyland doesn’t need any of that. With more attractions than any other Disney park in the world, Disneyland is already a near perfect park. If anything, DCA could use a Mystic Manor style ride. That park can use a few more good attractions.

Disney World on the other hand, needs all it can get.

BrianLo

OLC

tokyo-disney-resort-expansion-641.jpg

TDO

css596753SMALL.jpg

OLC

1544856195_DuSYgnUUcAA0B5J.jpg

1544856195_DuXA2B5VsAARAET.jpg

TDO

Soarin-Around-the-World-768x467.jpg

Robert.W

I think it works both ways really. Both Walt Disney World and Tokyo Disneyland have a variety of attractions that could be considered better (or worse) than each other. DisneySea however is absolutely sublime and I think pretty much every one of that parks attractions looks to be better that their counterparts at other Disney resorts.

Point taken though. TWDC do often appear more concerned about money these days than they are about guest experience. They’re turning into Merlin Entertainments :p

Robbiem

I'd be hard-pressed to think of anything WDW and TDL share where WDW's version is better. Maybe Dumbo?

Dumbo is definitely better stateside, Tokyo still has the old school version like most of Fantasyland. Haunted Mansion is also a bit poorer basically being the original WDW version without the staircase scene.

World bazaar is also more like a mall than a street unlike its main st counterparts

The raceway and rocket jets were also poorer in Tokyo but now they’ve been replaced and i cant wait to see new fantasyland

GiveMeTheMusic

Dumbo is definitely better stateside, Tokyo still has the old school version like most of Fantasyland. Haunted Mansion is also a bit poorer basically being the original WDW version without the staircase scene.

World bazaar is also more like a mall than a street unlike its main st counterparts

The raceway and rocket jets were also poorer in Tokyo but now they’ve been replaced and i cant wait to see new fantasyland

I’d take TDL’s Mansion over WDW’s any day. Despite not having the stair scene, it’s so immaculately maintained it’s like riding a whole different attraction.

Animaniac93-98

I’d take TDL’s Mansion over WDW’s any day. Despite not having the stair scene, it’s so immaculately maintained it’s like riding a whole different attraction.

Not having the staircase and Paul Frees are the only things I have against TDL's version. Otherwise, it's probably the best, especially for not having Constance and for having graveyard ghosts who actually move and have visible painted detail.

Of course, this is based on YouTube videos. I'll know for myself in person in about two months or so. :)

Absimilliard

Not having the staircase and Paul Frees are the only things I have against TDL's version. Otherwise, it's probably the best, especially for not having Constance and for having graveyard ghosts who actually move and have visible painted detail.

Of course, this is based on YouTube videos. I'll know for myself in person in about two months or so. :)

The nicest effect for me in the TDL Haunted Mansion is easily missed. Its the walking book in the library and it was never retrofitted to WDW Mansion.

Channy

Outside que was pretty good too.
There's a small hut you can see people moving inside (Cuz it's an other themed restaurant)

Attachments

• 4F45A8EE-8A3C-459F-9D55-1F032226A43E.jpeg
    4F45A8EE-8A3C-459F-9D55-1F032226A43E.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 137

BrianLo

I'd be hard-pressed to think of anything WDW and TDL share where WDW's version is better. Maybe Dumbo?

While not attractions - Merchandise (in terms of North American appeal), coloured slurry. I like Liberty Square as support for Haunted Mansion more (which is more of a lack of something as opposed to being shared) - however the Smallworld pathway pinch in WDW is godawful.

There really isn't a lot though...

Animaniac93-98

Outside que was pretty good too.
There's a small hut you can see people moving inside (Cuz it's an other themed restaurant)

Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall, right?

While not attractions - Merchandise (in terms of North American appeal), coloured slurry. I like Liberty Square as support for Haunted Mansion more (which is more of a lack of something as opposed to being shared) - however the Smallworld pathway pinch in WDW is godawful.

There really isn't a lot though...

I'd say Dumbo is in a better location in TDL and I prefer Small World without the characters. It's my understanding that Tom Sawyer Island and Space Mountain are copied from California, so if that's true I prefer the WDW versions.

The overall look of Main Street vs World Bazaar would be another, but Tokyo still has things like the Magic Shop and Penny Arcade.

Tokyo has the best HM in the world (and honestly I would probably say the best PotC now also)

It gets my vote for best traditional PotC by not having that awful new Auction scene. Paris might have an edge for overall presentation and quality, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom